Luna's Vanguard 8 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
twow443
Group Admin

This week's story will be chosen by me this week to get it all started.

Name: "Seeing the Pattern"
Link: Seeing the Pattern
Tags: Dark, Alternate Universe
Rating: Teen
Description: This story takes a different viewpoint on the infamous flat-maned Pinkamina.

sierra_seven_
Group Admin

559308 Just read the first chapter. It's quite entertaining, actually. I don't think I've seen Pinkamena portrayed as anything but a knife-wielding pony stabber. The idea that Pinkamena has more depth than just a mindless murderer is quite refreshing. Especially as the relation between Pinkie and Pinka is quite well developed.

twow443
Group Admin

559519 I enjoy that there's a deeper meaning behind the Pinkie Sense then in the show. The fact that she can predict deaths could be useful but very dangerous.

sierra_seven_
Group Admin

559535 Dangerous? How so? And yes. The Pinkie Sense could certainly be used to a greater extent than seen in the show, and it's pretty well used in the story. Having a greater force behind it is rather interesting, especially as it drives the story forwards.

twow443
Group Admin

559542 Well, think for a second. If someone(pony) had the power to cheat death, then no one would ever die. That could get weird.

Predicting deaths doesn't always necessarily mean the death can be prevented. If you're gonna die of natural causes, you're gonna die of natural causes.

twow443
Group Admin

565221 True. Aside from that though, it's like she's playing God.

There's also the matter of transportation for deaths that are far away...

Lots of things to consider here.

twow443
Group Admin

565227 It seems like the Pinkie Sense doesn't extend too far from where she is. Imagine if she's seeing EVERY potential death.

Luz
Group Contributor

565240 Just read the first chapter. It's good to know that the story itself, talks about the transformation of Pinkie Pie into Pinkamena in every night, quite interesting on the fact. The Pinkie Sense in this story could be used to predict even more upcoming deaths in the future, rather than it is already used in the show. In the base of it, the story is good, I'll keep reading.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10