Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Csquared08
Group Admin

Csquared08, WRITE’s Master Over-Analyzer
Heyo. It says I’m the founder here, but the reality is all the Admins played a large role in making this group happen.

Anywho, I also happened to co-found the TWE, so I have a bit of experience with this sort of thing. Well, in theory, I do. :twilightsheepish:

So what do I do around here? Well, considering I rarely review, I’m here almost solely for the purpose of management. I keep this group organized and running smoothly, or as smoothly as I can, that is. With this lot, it's really quite difficult to get things done. I blame Array. Anyway, I keep track of the forums, folders, members, and everything in between. If you have any questions about the group, feel free to ask. We have a thread for that, you know. :pinkiehappy:

I also handle all the review requests. If you ever want to request a review, just check out my comment on the front page and send me a PM!

Cheers!

Burraku_Pansa
Group Admin

Burraku_Pansa, Trainer Admin and Resident Namesmith
Just call me B_P. Or BP. Or Pansa. Nobody bothers trying to remember the whole thing. So... Introduction... Hm. Well, I’ve been an editor/pre-reader/whatever it is we call ourselves on SALT for a while now. This group here’s kind of like SALT and the TWE’s lanky, clean-shaven son, so I suppose I thought I’d join in and help raise it.

As for what I’ll be doing here at Weatherbeaten Raccoon and Irate Tanuki Enthusiasts, I’m going to be in charge (at least in part) of most things having to do with directly with our members. Submitting an application to join the group? It could be me that looks it over. Acting poorly? It could be me that has to step in. Being... being a member? I could be... there. Oh! I’m also one of the Trainer Admins, so if your reviews haven’t been up to par, or if you just feel you could use a bit of help, coming to me is always an option that’s open to you. Or being forced in my general direction. That’s an option, too.

And I make up a new full name for the group’s acronym every time I use it. Got a list prepared and everything.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

ScreenedPlum, the Drunk Demoman:
Who am I? - Greetings peeps, I’m the Plum (aka Ben, but no-one calls me that). I helped co-found the TWE and got dragged into this thing kicking and screaming. If you see me around the place, please forgive my obsession with Rarity images. It’s just a phase, I swear!

What are you doing? -

What should you be doing? - Probably pre-reading or reviewing something. That’s what normally happens when I’m bored. Oh, or sorting the threads ‘n folders ‘n stuff.
As well as keeping this ‘orrible mess of a page clean, I’m also one of the admins who looks over any applications that might magically appear before our very eyes. So now you know whose boots you have to lick.
I hope you brought polish.

What do you love? - Nothing. Years of exposure to the internet means my heart has shrivelled to nothing more than a sliver of cold steel, encased in darkest ice. The only things that manage to thaw it mildly are Terry Pratchett books, ponies, Halo, ponies, assorted video games, ponies and ponies.

Diamondbutt is best horse

Array
Group Admin

Array, The Aussie Time-Travelling Unproductive Pony
I’m a horse word writer. I write horse words and edit them. When I'm not busy being unproductive.

I also happen to be the one who wrote ‘hey guys we should make a group for badfics’ which evolved into the TWE we knew yesterday.

Most of the time I lurk threads and call people out on their bullshit, but nowadays I tend to sit back and watch the fireworks while enjoying popcorn. If I enjoyed it. Seriously, I hate popcorn. Popcorn’s disgusting.

Yeah. So I’m just going to sit here and stumble around the group, making sure there’s no drama or whatever stirring (and promptly failing to prevent it) or PEOPLE GETTING THEIR FACTS WRONG ON THE INTERNET.

Also by the way if you talk to me you’ll never get anything done ever again. I seem to generate an aura of unproductivity. Just so you know.

Mint-green Hands-lover is best pony.

Comment posted by OtterMatt deleted Oct 28th, 2013
KillerSteel
Group Admin

KillerSteel, Less Deadly Than He Seems

Well, what to say about myself? I still aspire to get on the Featured Box, though I seem to be thwarted at every turn by big-shot authors. They deserve their spot up there, sure, their work is good, but I just seem to get unlucky with it.

My time with the TWE, and now with WRITE, started back in the summer, about a week or two after the group officially started. I was just commenting on stories, doing roleplayer-type reviews by sitting in with Rainbow and Pinkie, talking about the fic we just read. Lotta fun, you should all try it sometime, GREAT practice for writing personalities as well. I just kept doing that, until I got this admittedly suspicious-looking PM from CSquared, inviting me to join the Train Wreck Explorers. I checked out their page, and it was surprisingly well setup, so I joined up. Fast forward a month, and I’m buds with everyone. Fast forward another month or two, and about 20 reviews later, and I’m one of the mods. Go further, and I’m an admin.

Yeah, so my memory’s shoddy, sorry. But it was one hell of a wild ride. We helped a lot of authors, despite our naysayers, and I think the TWE really did do some good. I’m probably gonna take more of a backseat to reviewing, it’s lost its lustre after the deletion and massive slap in the face, but we’ll have to see what happens.

My writing focuses on tons of genres, and I’m slowly building my skills at it. From clop to horror to comedy to romance, I wanna cover it all. Jack-of-all-genres, yeah?

I’m Canadian too, so I’m a rather well-spoken expert in the sport of polar bear racing and igloo building. Need any tips, call me up! I’m a nice guy, eh!

Honest.

Oh, and Twilight is best pony. She’s a nerd like me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5