The First Church of Regidar 245 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

So you clicked it huh? :trollestia:
Welcome to the sexy party then. We have Punch'n Pie by the keg stand.
Now as you all know. This group has pretty much become my place to post whatever the fuck I need to post when its me bitching about some shit or another. My proposition is that maybe I should start a group dedicated to posting whatever anyone wants when they want. With exceptions of course. We don't wan't spammer clogging up the airways.
My definition of a spammer:
Someone who post threads consisting of like the letter 4 or some shit, I dunno.
Or someone who repeatedly posts threads that contain nothing constantly.
Because we all want a place where we can be retarded and not have to deal with retarded retards.

Now! commence the bitching! :yay:
You now how like ScyStorm is unfair and unjustly deleted me?
Well, would you call finding a loophole on the the NSFW banning and posting it with that intent.
Receiving a cease and desist without even realizing you got one. Posting a serious argument.
Then getting banned from the group for said serious argument or in ScyStorms opinion "Garbage"
Also, after 2 minutes of thought I actually came to the conclusion that It wasn't even a loophole in the first place. :facehoof:

Also, I just wan't to ask your opinion. :unsuresweetie:
which sounds more sarcastic?
this:
Videos are a no-go, too. ;)
Site moderation has been informed. I don't appreciate those threads on my group, so if you'd like to keep posting them, let me know and you won't be allowed back. Thanks.
or this:
RE: Videos are a no-go, too. ;)
ScyStorm?! :D *Fangirl squeal*
I can't believe you PM'd me (Even though it was a sarcastic and threatening PM) but nether the less.
I am honored by this encounter.
:ajbemused:
Give it a minute...
Just let it sink in.
So, I guess I have to ask.
You were posting garbage that didn't need to be in my group, attempting to find a loophole in established website rules. I told you to stop, and alerted site staff to the behavior. You replied to me with an edge of sarcasm and then posted off-topic garbage to incite the userbase. I have zero patience for someone like that. In addition, the way you often replied to people in other threads was not very appreciated. If all of this is how you choose to conduct yourself in my group, then I do not want you there. Anything else you need to know? If not, I have nothing more to say on the matter.
:ajbemused:
:facehoof:

You replied to me with an edge of sarcasm and then posted off-topic garbage to incite the userbase.

You replied to me with an edge of sarcasm

sarcasm

This "Conversation" happened quite a while ago.
I made my mistakes. I whole heartedly agree that I let the "Can't touch this" persona get to me.
And if I could I would apologize. But I will not, ever. Apologize to ScyStorm. Never.

Also what do you think of the group prospect? sound cool huh? :trollestia:
I would be the best admin.

I can only see that group idea failing miserably, but it would be a beautiful trainwreck and I would wholeheartedly love to see it happen. Go ahead and make it, I would join.

I have no clue what you are talking about, but I agree on all counts.

Regidar
Group Admin

1489030 All I know is that my gut says maybe

I know that from somewhere... I have no idea where though.

Regidar
Group Admin

1489122 futurama, baby

Yeah, that and Obnoxygen. :moustache:

Luz

Do it faggot.

Joined, you stupid faggot.

blaaaaaaaaah

also 4 is not a leter

bitch plz

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15