World-Building Alliance 2,164 members · 841 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Professor Plum
Group Admin

Salut!

Just like to get people's thoughts on the possibility of a WBA-centric Skype group. Any interest in such a thing?

Our idea is that while it would, first and foremost, be a place for people to swap ideas, debate headcanon and similar shenanigans, it'd also be a decent place to hang out.

We'd be happy to set one up, provided you guys are interested. So, what say you?

~ The World-Building Alliance Admin Team

Why not? Sounds interesting.

Well first some of us would have to get Skype, which I know isn't hard but still

Professor Plum
Group Admin

I only got it about a year ago, myself. It's both insanely useful and infuriatingly distracting.

We did. You just never come on skype :rainbowwild:

I'm far too bust talking with people, swapping ideas, debating headcanon and similar shenanigans.

...Wait...

RainbowBob
Group Admin

Skype is like the internet, only much more distracting in my opinion. You will never leave, even if you wanted to. :derpytongue2:

I've been debating on downloading it for a while, mostly so I can have discussions with my minions on Protect Celestia.

I might as well use skype for something other than messaging the one guy I talk to on there.

Can't be worse than paying attention to this site.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

I'd say go for it, dude.

Sure, it can eat into your free time if you let it, but if you're careful you should be able to survive with your timetable (relatively) intact :rainbowkiss:

I think that it would be a wonderful idea for things to... erm, get interesting... *Cough* Sorren incident *cough*

The amount of down that I am is considerable.

1083485>>1083503
Do I even want to know?

Professor Plum
Group Admin

1083522 It's not my fault (Well, it actually is...) that we broke skype for like 6 hours

I'd be all for it.

How about we chat:pinkiesmile:

(You can trust me, I'm from the internet)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26