MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,658 members · 1,554 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I don't have all the details figured yet so please don't hate on this theory but is it possible Pinkie the Flurry Heart's real mom? It sounds strange but think about it Flurry seemed to be more attached to Pinkie then her own 'Mom' in "The Crystaling." Like i said please no hate but consturctive criticism is appreciated

5708685 Pinkie as Flurry Heart's real mother? How would you even begin to explain that, and more importantly how would she be able to hide her pregnancy from her friends and then arrange for somepony else to pass the child off as their own?

5708700 its Pinkiepie don't question it :trollestia:

5708709 But why would she do any of that? Even assuming the pregnancy was because she was careless, why would she hide such a fact from her friends and lie to them? Plus, Pinkie clearly loves children and while she's not a fan of it she can definitely take care of them if she has to.

5708712 its a joke dude, mine not tge story idea.

Honestly i buy that Pinkiepie is actually diamond tiaras mother

5708729 its kinda a joke yeah it suppose to be a sarcastic theory

5708729 Now that would actually make some sense and I'd be interested in seeing a fanfic about it.

Cadance was both rather exhausted (she'd just given birth to Flurry) and rather busy (trying to prevent the destruction of her city and people) during most of the Season Six Opener. Besides, Cadance is the Alicorn, not Shining Armor -- the child of Shining and Pinkie would most likely be a Unicorn or Earth Pony, rather than a full Alicorn from birth.

Mind you, Shining comes from a family known to have Alicorn potential, and Pinkie strikes me as a character rather likely to Ascend in the long run, so it's not entirely impossible. But it seems improbable, especially when Shining and Pinkie have never displayed any romantic interest in one another.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8