Anthropomorphics 5,015 members · 7,629 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Link to the mod.

A mod you can take your favourite ponies as companions to travel all over the Mojave Wasteland to the Capital Wasteland.

Recommended mods:
JIP companions command and control
XV Sharl power armour
Colossus XV BOS replacer

3850096 I think it needs support for other games.

3850132 There is one for skyrim, but it's not available for download.

3850096 I would use a tale of two wastelands, but I can never get it to work...

Do you have Fallout 3 GOTY? It needs that for the installation.

3850176 Think you could assist me later in the week?

I guess but keep in mind I have a job that takes most of my day and I'm not a technical support expert. But I'll try to help you however I can.

3850355 Thank you. I would love fallout 3 in the NV engine.

Heh, It's awesome having mods on Fallout: New Vegas. My favorite is the Hokuto Shinken mod.

Which allows me to do this in New Vegas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9jbI6Xab_w

Unfortunately, last I looked the author of the mod decided to cease working on it, which is extremely sad considering how great a mod it is already.

4558999 And on that note, I notice that they uploaded a new version and have been working on it for like a month now... I don't know whether to be confused, elated, or facedesk that they said they weren't continuing it, only to continue a few months later... Or all of the above. Let's go with that one.

Please, I beg of you people, do any of you have that mod file? And could you reupload it for me? The mod is gone, deleted, and I cannot find it ANYWHERE.

Edit: I actually do have the files for this mod, just message me if you need them

Hey Prince Polaris, I happen to have the .rar files if you are still looking.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15