Little Dashie fanbase... 81 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
ThePhantomAssassin
Group Admin

Discuss various Fan-Fics you've read here. Anything goes. Except flaming. NO flame wars.

Ice
Group Contributor

Trip of a lifetime, it's a human in Equestria that takes a diffrent path from the other i.e. the human is an asshole and treats them like dirt. It has its moments but deffinetley sticks out from the rest of the HIG fics.

ThePhantomAssassin
Group Admin

Starting with.... Spark, by AVeryStrange

If you haven't read it. Do so. It's a nice story. Little bit of God-Modding towards the end, but overall worth the read.

219923: LOVE THAT FIC!!!!!!

My Second Life by Coal Buck is pretty awesome as well.

TheOwlWBU
Group Contributor

There are two fics striving for position of Favourite HiE right now: Rorschach in Equestria and Human. Both of them well written, both of them very original ideas.

I'm also tracking Anthropology, which involves humans but isn't HiE. It's well written, I feel a lot of sympathy for Bon-Bon throughout.

Hmm, what else. Eternal is a fun read, Kindness's Reward is very sweet, Adored caught my attention and stayed there and also there are a few Conversion Bureaus which I like by Chatoyance.

Muleicous
Group Contributor

I just read a good dark fic called Just Buisness, A Grimdark Tale . It was pretty good, and had to do with the Apple Family being more of a Mafia family.

I actually don't feel a lot of sympathy for Bon-Bon in Anthropology. She's kind of jerk-ish in my eyes. But I will definitely back you up on saying that Anthropology and Rorschach in Equestria are real good fics.

TheOwlWBU
Group Contributor

I agree that Bon-Bon is a jerk, but I think she has her reasons. A jerk with a heart of gold, if I might be permitted to use a TVTropes term.

I just think that she doesn't really know how to handle her friend's behaviour. Imagine if your best friend was so obsessed with ponies that they went out and got their hands surgically changed into hooves and was insisting that ponies were real for various reasons. I think I would react in the same way as Bon-Bon!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8