The Optimalverse 1,334 members · 203 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I'm working on an FiO story, and I published the first chapter, but I don't know how to add it in here! I've never published a story on this site pls help ;-;

Comment posted by Plonys are Great deleted Nov 17th, 2020

Hover over your name in the top menu bar. Then hover over the stories tag and click new story to create a story.

The only way I know how to add something to a group is when the story's already accessible.
If it is, then in the grayed out box the story is in you can click the arrow pointing down at the top right of the box and add it to a group there.

Note: never created a story so I might be totally off!
Hope this helps :D

You need to subit the story after publishing. As it's your first story, a member of site moderation has to approve it. Once it's live on the site it can be added to the group.

You also should decide whether or not the story you are writing conforms to the FiO story bible, if it does, then it goes in the Canon Compatible folder. If it does not, then it goes into the Non-Canon folder.

This is the link to the Rules Of The Optimalverse if you did not already know.

Thanks so much for your help everyone!! I submitted the story last night but I'm still waiting on approval. Hopefully that'll happen soon so I can add it!

Usually it's pretty fast ;)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8