Spike's Harems 1,588 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

A few years ago I posted a thread here claiming that I would get to writing and posting a story about Spike soon. That never happened. I lost even more interest in MLP over the next year or so than I already had at that point. I'm not sure if the show had even fully ended by the time of that last post.

Anyway, long story short, I was suddenly struck with the urge to start writing MLP fanfiction. I remembered my post here, so I want to make good on that one first. The story is mostly complete, but I'll probably edit it a bit more before publishing it sometime tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Yes, it is a "Spike x mane six" story, so it qualifies as a harem story. To give a short rundown of it to whet the appetite, it's based off my interpretation of what a human Spike in the world of Equestria Girls would be like. Everyone is a human, but there's enough looseness in the storytelling that it could conceivably take place in some AU. It's more Equestria Girls inspired, so I don't claim that everything in my story will be aligned with canon.

Spike is the only male friend in the group. He's a dork and a little younger than everyone else, but he's also kind of weirdly attractive to the mane seven for some reason. He gets invited to a sleepover and shenanigans ensue. If you want to know what this version of Spike looks like, I took a lot of inspiration from Carnifex's depiction of a humanized Spike in the EQG style.

UPDATE

I submitted the story a few days ago but it's pending approval. I have no idea how long this will take.

Nice, I cant waitnto read it.

The CMC will appear too?

Not in this story, no. I plan on doing more with these characters at some point, so the CMC may very well appear in some other story. Carnifex's interpretation of a human Spike sounds correct to me: he's older than the CMC by a few years but a little younger than the main crew. Spike, at least in the show, is generally portrayed as hanging out with the Mane Six and other adult characters, so it makes sense if he was pretty close to them in age. I do have some plans for them, but that won't be for a while. 😊

Ok I still gonna read it.

I'm not sure. It's going to be a multi-chapter story though. Maybe three or four chapters consisting of several thousand words each?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7