Spike's Harems 1,588 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So, I’ve been researching Romance Comedy as well as the Harem genre in Anime and Manga via the TV Tropes.

And I hit on funny idea, whilst playing off an old story idea that a certain “Winter Soldier,” gave us some time ago.

What-If: Rarity waited for Spike to grow up, before considering taking their relationship to the next level.

Obviously, Spike does grow up, and he’s got a — how do you say? — a heroic build.

Of course, Rarity’s got her eyes on him. Unfortunately, this also makes Spike the eye target for every females in Equestria and beyond.

In a nutshell, hilarity ensues for Spike running for his life, Rarity in a humiliation conga because of her canon Clingy Jealous Girl mode, and facing so many competition.

I mean, Discord would approve. Lol

Anyway, this is just a story idea I thought would be hilarious to read and write for anyone who gets my sense of humor.

Once in awhile, I like to read a good SpikexRarity fanfiction. But I like to see more of Rarity going crazy jealous for Spike…which was 8 years overdue.

Yeah would be an amusing take, now that Spike's gotten older he's attracting the attention of more ladies than he ever imagined. And with Rarity finally deciding to give Spike a chance suddenly has competition for him. Competition that would actually make her worry she might be outdone

Yeah would be an amusing take, now that Spike's gotten older he's attracting the attention of more ladies than he ever imagined.

And it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be. Just ask Beast Boy on his experience in Tokyo.

And with Rarity finally deciding to give Spike a chance suddenly has competition for him. Competition that would actually make her worry she might be outdone

I’ve heard of A Girl Worth Fighting For. But how about a man? Or a dragon?

And knowing Rarity, she’s no pushover.

Someone give her a medal if you see her and Spike standing atop a mountain of beaten foes.

I would enjoy this idea fleshed out

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4