Twilight X King Sombra 730 members · 131 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Myrkur
Group Admin

So I've thought of a story idea involving Twilights at the canterlot wedding and running away after being told to not show up. Then she finds herself in the far north near death when she is rescued by Sombra who uses illusion to speak with her and shows her sympany. And soon it developes into a relationship between the two and are together alone for a whole year. Then there is the story of how the others are coping with the losing Twilight and trying to find her. Shining takes it the worst, believing it is all his fault. (And yes they stopped chrysalis from taking over, I'm still thinking of how it happens.). And so the idea may or may not become a story, it just depends on what you guys think.

Sounds promising, I await the results of this article.

this story look interesting, we will wait and see of how it turn out.

sound like good idea, I say have luna find the real Candace in dream world and free her.

Good point. Seeing on how Luna was absent during the entire wedding, she could be the one that saves cadence. Or you could have Luna show up during the show down with Celestia and crysilis and she helps Celestia beat the Changeling Queen. I say that writing about Equestria without twilight would be the hardest. The whole story with sombra and twilight would be much easier to write. You have complete freedom. :twilightsmile:

I agree with this,
maybe find out that Sombra is not evil, it was his father who was that he toke out and went to try to make peace with the princess and ask for they help to undo what his father did and the princess attack. also Sombra look just like his father who was evil, even has same name.....

I think its a good idea you should do it.:twilightsmile:

Myrkur
Group Admin

Wow, I wasn't expecting so many responses.
Okay then, it's official, The story shall be made.
And thanks for the ideas I will try to incorporate them into the story as best as I can. Luna helps Celestia defeat chrysalis or Luna finds candace in the dream world solved my main issue. thanks Malyra Loki Blackheart and Fireflame159.
Also, gonna have to find a good title and some time to type it up, ill have to write it down on scratch paper for a while due to the lack of time on a computer for the holidays.
I hope you all will like the results! :twilightsmile:

I think it's a wonderful idea. I think you should go and do it. 😀

most welcome to for the ideas it all I can do.

I am looking forward to see this story come up.

I LOVE IT! Please write this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13