Kingdom Hearts 679 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

My partner and I were discussing Kingdom Hearts 2. (Best game btw) Since I decided to get the collection on the PS4.

We were discussing the worst level in the game. She says the worst is the Winnie the Pooh world. I say that it’s Atlantica.

Which do you think is the worst?

:twilightsmile: have you played kh3 and I think Atlantica because of the stuff to unlock the whole lot of songs for the level

Atlantica of course! The first time I played Kingdom Hearts 2 on the PS2 I had to figure everything out and it was not fun at all! It was the worst! Whenever my brother and my cousins started a new game they always had me do Atlantica every time since they couldn’t even get past the first song. And that still goes wrong on even with the collections. Kingdom Hearts 2 Atlantica is the absolute worst! What in the world were they thinking when they made the original?

Not yet. But I’ve seen what happens when my partner played it.

Thank you. The songs are tedious and annoying. I mute the game every time. And skip the cutscenes so I can get ASAP.

Atlantica, at least the Hundred Acre Wood has varied minigames and is actually fun to play through.

The only song I liked in Atlantica was Ursula's Revenge.

Same. It’s a guilty pleasure

Atlantica.
Still have memories of kh1’s Atlantica

Tran I liked the song battles. Yes a pain but cool new battle style

Worst level of KH2 IMO? I’d honestly say Atlantica is definitely there because it was reduced to 3 rooms (two you can explore and one for the boss) and several songs that were extremely lackluster at best and cringeworthy at worst. Sora can sing (I think a few more practice sessions could’ve helped) Goofy is fun to listen to but Donald singing is one of those “bless their heart” moments where you see the effort but it still falls flat on its face.

Give KH1 Atlantica some slack; once you got used to the swimming controls, it was manageable and even fun…it would be nice to be able to use the Guard command but c’est la vie.

They're both equally bad. Debate solved.

I have to say Atlantica cause it was just soooooo boring, unlike winnie the pooh

I’d have to say Atlantica. While the music mini games were somewhat enjoyable, you can’t explore at all. That’s why I mostly stayed away from that world unless I really have to or I missed something (I was/am a completionist).

Atlantica. Donald singing, 'nuff said.

Two things
One hope you guys are going after the secret bosses
Two definitely Atlantica that place is boring as all hell no fights no nothing

Kingdom Hearts 2's worst level was The World That Never Was. It was a whole lot o' nothing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17