Mentally Deficient Authors 630 members · 1,408 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Azure Quill
Group Admin

Everypony here likes ponies to some extent. This is a logical fact.

Ponies go about their daily lives, performing tasks in order to keep their frail biological frames functioning. They do this each and every day, and thus, ponies are born, ponies live and then those ponies die.

However! There are dark corners of the universe, realities that would boggle your mind with their infinite possibilities!

The ponies of one such reality have risen above the need for frail forms of flesh and blood and live out their maximally prolonged lives as cybernetic constructs. Twilight Sparkle is of course the reason for this and promptly turned everypony into robots through vaguely described means. Something went wrong and one p0ny was sent to the reality we all know and love.

Enter Sweetie B0t.

Sweetie B0t, after being upgraded, fell through a crack in reality, and like all bad fan fictions, she landed smack bang in Ponyville. Where she now lives out her existence, a technologically advanced lifeform...

What does she spend her time doing?

Judging other ponies of course!

Sweetie B0t finds everything about this new reality illogical and wastes her time making it obvious to everypony.

So let's play a little game. You post things for Sweetie B0t to find illogical/logical and post it here.

I'll start

Sweetie B0t finds your lack of processing power illogical.

Now GO!

- Azure Quill - Rampant Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA

NATOstrike
Group Admin

Sweetie B0t finds your lack of faith disturbing.

This will never be as good as Corporate Fluttershy

Azure Quill
Group Admin

Sweetie B0t finds the lack of p0ny males illogical.

Dawn will be so mad once he gets here.

@Hyd orly

Also these forum games are pretty dumb, even as far as forum games go.
Nevertheless, I shall participate because I am bored.

Sweetie B0t finds your lack of logistics illogical.

>using @ on FiMFiction

Sweetie B0t finds your lack of greater than symbols disturbing.

@GoldenEagle
Since knighty was a chode and made it so you had to hover over a comment to reply, the iPod doesn't let you do that. So I've resorted to what I could.

Azure Quill
Group Admin

Sweetie B0t finds your unhealthy obsession with p0nies logical.

Sweetie B0t finds this thread illogical.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9