Mentally Deficient Authors 630 members · 1,408 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I've tried everything, and even though I said I'd be happier, its still hard. I manage, but, when I WANT to write (I've only been managing to get about one measly hundred words in when I CAN sit down and do it) something comes up that completely kills my mood. Like RIGHT now. I need to get something done. I WANT to. But I can't. I do NOT feel like it, and I haven't been feeling for such a long time. I don't really have anything in terms of real life that gets in my way, either

So I ask you: Would you care if I stopped writing? I understand that it's THIS moment where I feel like I can't, and another time I WILL be able to. I still can't help but feel like I'm not doing enough. I want to do something that will let me share my creativity with the [world] fandom. It makes me feel SO bad, but I won't let it stick around. I promise.

Or, could someone maybe help me out with tips or something? Please?

4860024 Your problem is that you have a life. There are plenty of things that are more fun to do than writing. The later takes dedication, sweat and tears. Writing is a struggle.

The way I do it is, I push away everything else. I forbid myself from doing anything but writing (and visiting MLP forums). As it beats staring blankly at the screen, it does make me write (mostly it just makes me spam MLP forums, though).

4860597 That's what I'm doing here. And that's also my predicament. I feel like I MUST write to just BE here; to just BE a good friend

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4