Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,748 members · 4,491 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So, Season 3 starts in November 10th. In the meantime, what do you guys expect or at least want to see in the next season. More Luna? CMC get their cutie mark? The return of Trixie?

This thread is your oyster. What do you want to happen in season 3?

bookplayer
Group Contributor

I seriously doubt the CMC will ever get their cutie marks on the show. Maybe if they did a movie (even direct to DVD) it could happen.

I do really want a Scoot focused episode, so I have my fingers crossed for that. And in the Entertainment Weekly article they said they were doing an episode focused on bullying that explores some of the reasons behind bullying, so I'm guessing from that we're going to get some Diamond Tiara backstory? On the other hand, it would be very interesting if that was a Scoot focused episode, with Scoot turning into a bully out of frustration or some kind of family problems.

Other than that, I want an AJ song. A Scoot episode and a song for AJ and I'd be set. :ajsmug:

And AJ song will make me the happiest person ever.

If there will be a Body-Switching, Race-Switching, or even instant Age-Regression or -Progression, I will be as happy as Pinkie on a cupcake-induced sugar high!:pinkiehappy:

hmmm I would love more Zecora and Celestia's/Luna's back-story and bringing back Discord and episodes on the background ponies (like Minuette, DJ Pon3, Octavia, Roseluck, Derpy, ect.) :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6