Military Bronies 569 members · 183 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hello all,
I have finally decided that I will be joining the USAF when I become of age and become a medic. Thoughts?

5693414 Yeah. I got a thought.

5693414 National Guard respectively...

An Air Force medic? You want to be a PJ? Because those are the only combat medics in the AF and that's an incredibly tough assignment. Air Force special forces. I hope you are in the best shape of your life, have a type A personality, and can give 100% no matter how tired, hungry, or hurt you are.

5695507 brings up a good point. Any military service is difficult, but PJ will take no one but the best.

Actually, I want to be at base helping as much as I possibly can to the soldiers they bring back when I'm deployed.

If you want to deploy as a medic, your best shot is 68W in the Army. It's still pretty hardore. News flash: Air Force doesn't deploy REMFs to combat locations if they can help it. Now, if you want to be a hospital tech, then 99% of your time will be spent in the the states looking at sick call people and doing paperwork. That's the reality of it.

I was just doing more research and I think I'll go in through the Army like that. It's the only way my Mother would let me join the military.

Once you turn 18 you can do whatever the hell you want, you're an adult. You can do anything you want in regards to joining the military. It is something that you need to want to do. You decide what you want, because otherwise your military service will be fucking miserable.

Your mom will understand in time. She can't legally stop you. Have you taken the ASVAB yet?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10