Love and Tolerate 819 members · 6,324 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Hello guys. This is a thread reserved for announcements that concern the group. Make sure to read new posts regularly. :twilightsmile:

Please don't post here if you aren't an admin: unrelated posts will be deleted. Keep safe! :pinkiehappy:

PS: If you want to comment about an announcement, PM an admin or talk about it on the general forum.

funkyferret
Group Admin

If you add a story to the "Stories to be Edited or Reviewed" folder, please add a comment regarding what help you need with it in the "Writing Help" thread. Wanting the story to have more views is not a valid reason.

Please do what you can to aid others with their requests in the "Writing Help" thread. Every little bit helps.

If your story has been in the "Stories to be Edited or Reviewed" for over a week without anyone offering help, please contact an admin.

Once you have received the help you asked for, move the story from the Edit/Review folder to the regular folders.

Since we now have over 75 members, we will need another admin. Please let me know if you are interested in the position. A understanding of the site's mechanics (who to ask for help in other groups, what the rules are, basic editing skills, etc.) and a desire to help others is advised.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

I throw my hat into the ring for Adminship if or when you decide you need me to.:twilightsmile::heart::pinkiecrazy:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Well, let's make it official:

ReaperofSouls42 is the new admin. If anyone needs anything feel free to P.M. him, me or Ferret . :twilightsmile:

funkyferret
Group Admin

Since fics have been sitting around in the review folder for too darn long, a special branch of L&T has been launched for editors and reviewers. If you need some editing done without having to worry about insults, or if you are willing to offer assistance, please head over to the new thread.

funkyferret
Group Admin

Added a folder for stories from other folks outside the group that you feel need more love. No featured stories!

funkyferret
Group Admin

We've now reached over 250 members! Welcome to everyone who joined us! I'm sorry I couldn't greet everyone individually. With so many members, we will need another admin. Please contact me for details.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7