Love and Tolerate 819 members · 6,324 stories
Comments ( 315 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 315
funkyferret
Group Admin

Can you think of a new thread we might need? I kinda want a nice, round number for some reason. :pinkiecrazy:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

Final Fantasy= Best anything EVER!

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

450040 Fav Pony thread? to discuss who, how and why they are your fav. May possibly work.

funkyferret
Group Admin

That may cause arguments.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Omniscience is very expensive... but it's wonderful at late game! :pinkiehappy:

It enables you to find all enemies supply lines and cut them open. That includes fishing boats, lumberjacks and forgotten settlements. It's specially useful in Age of Mythology... because it allows you to raise the population cap. :twilightsmile:

Hum... I was thinking about a roleplay thread.

But I think that every roleplay should probably get their own thread, in order to avoid mixing them. :twilightsmile:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Final Fantasy 2 is one of my favorites of all time. :pinkiehappy:

But the one that I played more times was Final Fantasy X part 2. I finished it over five times. :pinkiegasp:

funkyferret
Group Admin

I don't know how to do role-playing. :fluttershysad:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

450136 True.

450143 So far my fav Final Fantasy is 7 followed very closly behind that is 8 then Final Fantasy 4 Ceceil is awesomeness. I've beaten FF 10 and 10-2 like 7+ times now lol had to get the good ending for 10-2.:rainbowlaugh:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

I don't know much either. :rainbowlaugh:

Well, I do play RPGs on real life, sometimes as Dungeon Master. And I did roleplay a time or two at deviantArt. From what I saw, it's like RPGs... but without dices.

It usually becomes a mess... but it is pretty fun as well. :twilightsmile: People after people putting character dialogues, many times without waiting for replies. Still, the history did manage to fly... and we all had fun. :yay:

funkyferret
Group Admin

450150>>450149
Well, the role-playing thread on Author support has over 14k posts... :applejackconfused:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Wow, you sure played it more than me. :twilightsmile:

I still remember that game: I killed the final boss in a single turn.

Cat Nip + Trigger Happy lv 3 = Instant Win :pinkiehappy:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

450157 Lol Trigger happy was fun when you could pump out 3k+ dmg a shot But i actually had a Dark knight, White Mage, Samurai/Alchemist combination mostly.

But you know you are good when you accidentally kill the final boss. Lol

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Woah. :pinkiegasp:

I will give it a look. :twilightsmile:

Lol.

Another fun thing that I remember was using three berserks to kill the elder dragons, the red dragons of via infinitum. I would simply activate berserk and go watch tv... it took some time but they would eventually fall. Counterattack rocks! :yay:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

450204 Lol i never did that before. :rainbowlaugh: i might have to try it.

One of my fav moments was in FF 10 when you went up against the zombie dragon under water, then you throw an X-potion at it or a Phoenix down and it dies:rainbowlaugh:

DAE remember Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

450454 Crystal chronicles was pretty cool.

funkyferret
Group Admin

The feels...

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

450534 Ah, The feels....My heart exploded.:fluttercry::fluttercry:

450534:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry: its is great to be different! :heart::pinkiesmile::pinkiehappy: I got gosebumps listening to it :derpytongue2:

funkyferret
Group Admin

More feels... and such beautiful drawings.

Also, I finally got someone to make some cover art for my fan-fiction. It looks so awesome! :yay:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Dragon Warrior 7

The game which I spent most hours of my life playing! :derpytongue2:

And one of the first games who managed to bring me to tears. :pinkiesad2: While the graphics are not much... the story gets pretty involving. Especially the chapters of Chibi, the gray rain and Matilda. :raritycry:

A lot of skills, a lot of classes, a lot of quests... two discs of different missions. There is just so much to do. Without counting the amount of different items and Tiny Medals to find. :twilightsmile:

451247 :pinkiegasp: I didn't see that coming! :derpyderp1: yeah poor changlings, they really don't have a choice to be good or evil since they feed on love:ajsleepy:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Just finished My Little Pony: Friendship Gardens.

That is all. :derpytongue2:

funkyferret
Group Admin

Behold, the greatest game ever made! :rainbowkiss:

One of these days I'm going to do a ponyfication of this story. :pinkiecrazy:

So yeah, I just told my family I'm a brony last week. Didn't go as well as I had dared to hope, but not as badly as I feared either. They didn't yell or anything like that, they just really, really didn't get it. And seem to think that it's just a weird phase. I'M 23 DAMMIT! I know what I like and what I don't. Still, at least they are generally pretty accepting of it, even if that does come with a certain level of disdain and condescension. My mum even liked some of the music I played her from the fandom :pinkiehappy:. Anyone else have stories of how people reacted when you told them?

funkyferret
Group Admin

I get yelled at a lot for "looking at ponies all day". :ajbemused:

453528 I don't look at ponies all day, ponies look at me all day :rainbowderp:. Srsly, that sucks :/ Another symptom of a society that needs more ponies in it (by which I mean love and tolerance :rainbowlaugh:). Have you managed to convice them to watch a couple of episodes? I showed my mum Lesson Zero, and she requested I turn it off 6 minutes in :facehoof:. Then I hit my godparents with the big guns and showed them Winter Wrap Up. They watched it up until the song ended then turned it off, but I like to think that they were just uncomfortable with starting to like it lol. They still think I'm a weirdo. It's peculiar, everyone I've told about the show immediately jumps to the conclusion that it's a sex thing. Completely untrue and judgemental, but I'm gonna keep the cloppers secret from them for now :twilightoops:.

funkyferret
Group Admin

My brother runs screaming from the room when I watch MLP. I mean that literally.

453545 Good heavens. If he's like 10-12 I can sorta understand that, but if he's older that seems like an excessive reaction. They're adorable! Have you tried duct-taping him into a chair and putting season one on? Immersion therapy might work, you never know :derpytongue2:.

funkyferret
Group Admin

He's 14. Plus my folks would get mad if I did that. :ajbemused:
They pay for my internet connection, so I don't want to make them mad. :ajsleepy:

453551 Heheh, good point. Does he like any of the music? Try playing some on the speakers, then see if he asks who it's by. That's actually how I introduced it to my mum, she loves her music. In any case, he's 14. Everyone's an idiot at that stage. Give him time, and he'll grow up and realise My Little Pony is awesome. Wow, never thought I'd say that sentence a year or so ago lol.

funkyferret
Group Admin

He hates singing. Not sure what went wrong with him.

453560 Ah well. Can't win them all. All I can say is hang in there :rainbowlaugh:. Do you know any bronies irl? Wish I did :applejackunsure:.

funkyferret
Group Admin

I talked to one for a little while... then he started ignoring me about 2 weeks ago. :fluttercry:

453567 What an asshole. Fall Weather Friend indeed. You deserve better friends than him :pinkiesad2:.

funkyferret
Group Admin

Thanks. Yeah, my dating life is still as nonexistent as ever.

453591 There but for 4.5 thousand miles goes an opportunity :twilightsheepish:. I'm single too, lamentably. Also living in a town full of delinquents and idiots (so far as I know), so likely to stay that way for the time being :raritycry:.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

Hey all! I thought you all would love this little saying a friend of mine found.

The path of the righteous brony is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil haters. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Everfree Forest, for he is truly his brony's keeper and the finder of lost foals. And, I will strike down upon thee with great love and limitless tolerance, those who attempt to poison and destroy my bronies! And, you will know my name is Celestia when I lay my friendship upon thee!

funkyferret
Group Admin

454122 Nice.

I was wandering around cakewrecks.com and found this. I'm not sure whether to find this amusing, or frightening. :applejackconfused:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

454143 Lol! I would of died laughing getting that cake!:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

454243 So, Transformers fan? :pinkiehappy:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

454692 A little bit yes. i watch the really old cartoons when i was little but i dont watch the new ones at all.:rainbowlaugh:

Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

That is all.

Everyone on FIMfiction should watch this!:heart::yay:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

455327 Wrong! Everypony is best pony in there own way~:heart::rainbowlaugh::yay:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

455548 Yes. Yes they should.

funkyferret
Group Admin

Video insert isn't working for me today. :raritydespair: Why, Celestia, why?

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

455981 She saw your browsing history....for shame..lol

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 315