Love and Tolerate 819 members · 6,324 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Anyone know good fanfic writing sites? Other than this one. Nobody likes me here.

5066911 I have no support and it's fucking killing me...

5066913 Branch out, make friends here. Making friends here will help you on the long one because friends help each other out, give each other support. Hey, that friend could be an editor that's has good skills, you never know unless you try. Find an editor group, post a thread, ask for help and hope they would reply back. You never know if a user responds and wanna help you out.

You just got to get out there, man.

Nobody likes me here.

That's a very odd thing to say, considering I don't dislike you. That's probably because I have not met you.

I have no support and it's fucking killing me...

Expecting support because you write a story is not how it works. Just sayin'. If you write well, then the support will come. It isn't as instaneous as most think it is. You know what I'm referring to: fame. In all honesty, none of us on this site are "famous". We're just "known on a fanfiction site for MLP fans". So the way to gain "fame" is by writing good works and being a personable type of person. Showing care in what you write attracts people to your page.

It's simple math, nothing more.

Friends first, editors second.

I guess he or she deleted the story. I don't see it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6