Megaman Fanbase 193 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I already did my traditional yearly blog wishing him a happy birthday, but I thought I'd talk about it here for those who didn't know.

I'm not going to simply re-hash my blog, (if you want to see it, here you go it's mostly me talking about how another sad year has gone by without any word on a new game, but that there's hope because of the cameos he's done, and for us all to pick up a game and raise a glass in toast) this is mainly me saying it for those who didn't know.

On this day, back in 1987, the first Mega Man game was released for the NES in Japan.

So, yeah wish the guy a happy one, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

3894245 Hard to believe it's already been 27 years since his debut.

Harder to believe it's been four years since he's had anything to himself, but this isn't a day to dwell on that, this is a day of joy!

So, happy birthday to Classic, and a special thanks to X, Zero, Vent, Volnutt, Lan and EXE, and, Geo and Omega.

Without all of you, we may not be where we are today.

I know personally that without Lan and EXE I never would have known any of this exists, but another story for another day.

Heh, I didn't even know Megaman was born on this day. Heh, so happy birthday to everyone favorite Blue Bomber.

3894271 For me it was Geo and Omega, I got StarForce Zerker X Sadariod (or whatever) for Xmas one year, and I played it until I got stuck on the Solo boss... and then my L and R buttons broke... so I was only able to beat Solo recently with my brother's 3DS... anywho... GO MEGA!!!

12/17/87, the day that the first game was released for the NES in Japan.

I love me some Star Force, still gotta get the first one though (preferably Fire Leo).

But on me, I do have the Ninja one for the 2nd game, and Black Ace.

What I need is the Battlenetwork crossover game that was only in Japan, you hear about that?

It's bananas.

3895956 The only StarForce game I know about is the ZxS one I have...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8