Doctor Whooves 1,806 members · 553 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Just a Moment
Group Contributor

Where is every whoovian? Why is there no discussion of our little Time Lord? /rant

The double "o" is intentional due to Doctor Whooves

I pick A, for obvious reasons

Discussion between rabid Pony and Who fans about two series with some of the most fanatical fans in all of the Multi-verse.

:pinkiecrazy:
I'm game.

Okay... how about this for a start up with conversation, Pros and Cons between the three defined aspects of Doctor Whooves in Equestria... which is better and why. Namely...

A. The Doctor is 'THE' Doctor from another, humanoid dominated universe (aka, The Dr. Who Canon)
B. The Ponified Doctor is from Gallopfrey, the ponified version native to the Equestrian Universe
C. The Doctor isn't a Time Lord at all.

WHO likes what version best and WHY!?
I MUST KNOOOWWWWWW:pinkiecrazy:

InarJollyhound
Group Contributor

Yeeey! I am new on fimfiction is it possible for any one to start a threaded discussions in groups or is it only possible throught the ones who started the group??
301715 A. Because i am a fan of Doctor who (not quite a whovian but enough to rule out C.) And the Doctor does not need to be ponyfied because he already travels theough time and space! He met a horse in the middle of a space station! Nothing is too weird for the Doctor!

"What is a Horse doing on a space-ship?"

"Micky! What's pre-revolutionary France doing on a space-ship?! Get a little perspective."

Been trying to finish the latest chapter of Hourglasses, but keep getting distracted by fics, work, etc...

Just a Moment
Group Contributor

YES! YES! YES!
Take all the time you need my friend, we all have buisness we have to take care of.
That is all.

Sorry for the lack of activity; final exams are cutting into my writing time.

Oh, and I pick option A, because that's how I write him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7