Ponies in the Real World 1,686 members · 1,107 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I honestly don't know what is with me. It's not that it's bad or life threatening but it's still something worth questioning. When I first starting watching the show, obviously it, at first, was because I thought it was amazing, but now, as I knew the characters and adapted to their world and got to know them personally more and more, I felt there was more to my love to the show. I'm not just in love with the show, I'm in love with the characters. Okay, there you go. I have a crush on the Mane 6. I don't know how I do or what they did to make me start to grow special feelings for them, but I just do. I love them and it hurts because I can't ever see them or be with them. I know we all have these moments where we think we love these people but after awhile we forget it, but this one isn't like that. I really, REALLY love and care for them. I want to comfort them, talk to them, and make sure to be with them in their time of need. I told this to others before and I love their advise for me but I'm not yet sure what to do. How do I handle this? Why do I love them so much? Is this in anyway, shape, or form God's plan for my future? So, to just get it off my chest, Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie...I love you.:heart:

What's wrong with you is you spamming this onto multiple groups :ajbemused::ajbemused:

2952268 It helps me spread the word better:twilightblush:

It's annoying and inconsiderate.

2952261 It's ironic you should post this in "ponies in the real world" when perhaps it would be a good idea to get a firmer grasp on the real world itself :raritywink: It's like you say. You'll never be with them. Ever. Torturing yourself over it is not going to help, it's just going to result in you needlessly torturing yourself over it. Don't wanna sound like a dick here, but get over it. It's all you can do.

As someone who is clinically obsessed and hopelessly in love with Princess Luna, thanks to my Aspergers, I do know how you feel. I've been practicing lucid dreaming to help me just spend time with Luna, but I will say to make sure you're feet are still planted in reality. I am open to PMs if you need someone to listen while you vent. I'd be happy to. :pinkiehappy:

EDIT: Oh, goodie. A downvote.

it's probably a phase, we all need something to give our attention to. It'll pass

Its unnatural, and you need to talk to the local priest so he may smite the sin from your heart. Ponies are animals, nothing more.

2952261 I will admit, I have a crush meself on Fluttershy ( my room is like a flutter shrine

2952261 Just hope that scientists create an interdimensional transporter soon. Hell, I'd go just to kick Blueblood in the head.:pinkiehappy:

But seriously, if you really feel this way. Write some fanfics. Even if they suck, or you decide not to post them, it's good to get your emotions out in the open.

One more thing, with any luck you'll meet someone who's almost like a human version of one of the characters. I once met a girl who was a lot like Fluttershy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11