Ponies in the Real World 1,686 members · 1,107 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I'm looking for a story that's more than the standard where am I what are you you eat meat you make war kind of schlock something where the pony actually learns about earth from a non biased academic source

2790076 I don't really understand what you want. Do you just want a story without cliches or something else entirely?

Something more than just cliches something that not only teaches the pony but the reader

2790076 Hm. That could be difficult. My story doesn't do that, though I try to stay away from cliches. Even so, mine probably isn't what you are looking for.

Perhaps the ponies could watch an informational tv show about humanity with a human and ask questions

2790076 I saw one like that. Don't remember the name, but I don't want to look for it right now.

That's fine I watched mankind the story of us and I thought what would the ponies think of us after watching

I hate to self advertise but my newest story, New Wirld, New Threat has a non-standard formula of pony on earth.

I'm working on a fic just like that! I'll have it out soon.

Yay and good use of futurama

im watching what's the earth worth its interesting

Also planet earth and the men who built America would be good shows for them to watch

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13