Ponies in the Real World 1,686 members · 1,107 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

This is a photo of American founding father Alexander Hamilton's actual powder horn, on display in a museum in Missouri.

That's right: his powder horn had an Equestrian unicorn on it, complete with cutie mark.

I felt like this group needed to know. (I may someday try to do a fic based on it, but man, I have so little time to write these days.)

It's the missing third sister! The horn is definitively Alicorn-length.

She has a cloud and a lightning bolt as cutie mark. She was the one who controlled the weather! She vanished through a portal ages past... and ended up in North America, long before the Founding Father's arrival. Hence native Americans' legends of the thunder horse.

This was long before before Equestria's founding. With a weather-alicorn, the Windigo winter would never have come to pass. And this was the reason the pegasi had to take over - albeit under Celestia's and Luna's constant scrutiny. With Cloudsdale's founding, the pegasi were officially bestowed the honour and duty of autonomous weather control by Royal decree.

4849055 That sounds awesome! Someone make it happen!

4849055 The cutie mark is actually a flower from Hamilton's family's coat of arms.

It's an 18th century self-insert OC.

4849101 I know ;)
But you could see it like a cloud, if you want. I definitively want. Artistic license and all that. :raritywink:

How does a bastard orphan son of a whore and a scotsman...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6