Star Wars 1,561 members · 286 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

From Geonosis to Endor, Captain Rex has survived quite a lot. In fact, he survived more than the legendary hero/survivor Wedge Antilles survived. Sithspit, no wonder this guy is a fan favorite. Campaigns, battles, Order 66, the Dark Times and the Galactic Civil War, it makes sense George Lucas himself gave him the name Rex, or at least had him share it with the pilot droid from Star Tours. This guy is basically the king of clones, the best they have to offer.

Another wise soldier said that "folks need heroes" to give them hope. It's an unfortunate fact that dead heroes don't raise morale like live ones do, and they don't tell the story well, either. If you wanted to sit down with someone from the Star Wars universe to hear what it was really like in these battles, you'd be hard-pressed to find better than either Wedge Antilles or Captain Rex.

A man people would follow to the depths of Hell.

A man who would get them through the depths of hell and back out again.

Agreed.

Hey you guys want to know something interesting.

Did you know that captain Rex armor is actually a combination of the phase 1 and phase 2

The same thing I said above my friend.

He has the most unquie clone armor since he combined phase 1 and phase 2 armor together. Or at least the best parts of each one

Let's not forget that this guy was canon before he was canon.
(talking about the one rebel trooper on Endor with the white beard, who was later confirmed to be Rex)

I got into Star Wars through The Clone Wars and Rex has always been one of my favourite characters.

Best thing is it was apparently unintentional on the Rebels crew's part, The Force works in mysterious ways.

Truly, a great soldier of the Republic.

A great soldier period. He fought for the Republic and kept it alive throughout the entire Galactic Civil War. It's likely he got to see the New Republic formed, so I like to believe he truly restored the Republic as well along with Dodonna and other Clone Wars veterans.

Agreed, he is a great soldier, and one of the last remnants of the Republic. Also, while some critique how the Clones are in Bad Batch, I like it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15