Star Wars 1,561 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

"Kneel before the Dragon of Zakuul!"

I found that line to be badass.

Palpatine(Legends) vs Valkorian
Galactic Empire(Legends) vs Eternal Empire

Who do you think will win?

Valkorian I believe would win though i am not 100% sure of the legends had for the emperor other than cloning.

Valkorion would happa-blast him.

Legends Palps summoned a force Strom that completely consumed a ship maybe two to three times bigger than the Executer when light-side meddling made him lose control over it.

I mean, I don't know if that means victory is assured for him, just that his "UNLIMITED POWER" arsenal is more than lots and lots of force lightning.

Valkorion without a doubt to me, as he had to contened with an entire empire of Dark Side users While building a second one. while palpy only had Vader to worry about, and even then he put as many handy caps as possible on him.

I don't have a straight up metric for how powerful Valkorion is. With what I've seen from TOR, I'm guessing he outclasses Palps in power.

That being said, if it's a long-term war of opposing forces, Palpatine might have this on account that everyone thinks they're playing Chess with him when really they're playing Calvin Ball.

Basically, if this is 'Death Battle' it's probably Valkorion provided he knows enough about Force Storms that one won't just wreck him sideways. If this is more a 'what if' set on the Galactic stage and taking course over a few years, I'm not entirely sure anyone can do much against Palps unless 'Choosen On' is part of their title.

I'd say Val if only for the fact is he's got, if memory serves, centuries of experience, the aid of Sith artifacts and I think alchemy, and kicked the asses of both the Exile, AKA Meetra Sulik, and Revan

Probably Valkorion.

I never cared for the whole "Palpatine must still the most powerful Sith or else the new Sith sucks" when Valkorion, who could be considered a Sith, and Exar Kun, who most definitely is one, exceeded him, and for that matter, how good a Sith character is doesn't depend on power levels, but on how their characterization progresses through a story, in which none got better writing than Vader, Revan, Bane, Traya, and Palpatine. But they don't need to be the most powerful. Vitiate and Exar Kun are the most powerful in my book.

The new Marvel Comics (which, oddly enough might not count in this case since it says Extended Universe) show the Emperor has quite the collection of Holocrons and various other Sith items, too. Though, it's yet to depict him using any. With Vader and the Inquisitors to throw at stuff, he has little cause to fight and he's outclassed anything else we've seen from either the show or Clone Wars with just his sabers and force strength.

I mean, even if these two were given an arsenal of Sith artifacts, I'd probably give it to Valkorion in a Death Battle/no prep battle. I think the more prep time and resources each was given, the more likely Palpatine would win, but that just sort of means Palpatine is a better strategist and long-term planner, so it really depends on the criteria.

Plus, if he hadn't gotten Mustafarred, its all but stated Anakin could have ganked Palpy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10