Equestrian Earth Hubnet 386 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 189 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 189
Chaotic Note
Group Admin

12/30/13: Total Eclipse's submission is a very good example of what your Classes should be like. Please take a look at it.
Be creative with what you make.
Now onto the main part of this thread.

Yep. This thread is exactly what you think it is.
Frankly, the fic requires there to be fantasy classes and all that, but I'm not exactly the most imaginative when it comes to designing warriors or coming up with names.
So yeah. If you guys have a suggestion to make, or want to create something to help me, then feel free to post below.
Here is the template.
Keep in mind that I already have couple tiers ready made for for each class. They are Archer, Geomancer, Paladin, Assassin, Ninja, Druid, Illusionist, and Colossal.

And Pro Tip, copy and paste the template. I'm noticing some of you missing some components from the template, and I'm not sure if I'll accept it or not if it doesn't match well with the template.
If you have any questions about the thread, please PM to me and not post them in the thread. Otherwise I won't answer them.

Name: You put the name here.
Class: Warrior, Rogue, Mage, or Ranged
Preferred Weapon: It's exactly as it sounds.
Armor: Light (Cloth), Moderate (Leather, Chainmail, etc.), or Heavy (Plate armor, etc.)
Tier: Currently there are only 4 tiers a Class can climb up. Tier 4 classes are the basics of basics while Tier 1 classes are the highest. Usually, a class has 4 tiers so be prepared to make 3 more templates of this.
~ Tier 4 starts at Level 0.
~ Tier 3 starts at Level 30.
~ Tier 2 starts at Level 60.
~ Tier 1 starts at Level 100.
~ Level Cap is currently at 150, but there may be future tiers.
~ Tier Sky is a higher tier I'm considering.
~ There is a tier called Tier Novice, and they have no skills other than what the character's race can do. For example, Unicorns can levitate objects while Pegasi can fly in the air.
~ If your class starts from Warrior, Rogue, Mage, or Archer, it is not necessary to make an original Tier 4 class.
~ You can make subclasses, but that means you'll need to make another template. The tiers for this can be Tier 3.1, 3.2. and 3.3. You can make as many subclasses as you want, but be warned that you'll have to make even more. Making a subclass at tier 4 will mean you'll probably make 5 or 4 classes. Making a subclass at tier 2 would mean making 5 to 7 classes. Therefore, I recommend that if you want to make a subclass, make it a Tier 1 subclass.
Role: Currently I'm only accepting the following. These types can apply to any class. For example one can be a Mage and a Tank, so don't feel afraid about the standard that most MMOs had set up. But do keep in mind that some roles do not mix.
~ Tank
~ Fighter (50% Dmg, 50% Health)
~ Duelist (100% Dmg, usually squishy)
~ Mage
~ Marksmare (Refers to those who uses ranged weaponry. May or may not be labeled to a mage.)
~ Support
~ Debuffer (In this case, Pinkie Pie's Ninja class is an example of this.)
Attributes: What is your class defined by? For mages, they usually have Crowd Control or they are Glass Cannons. Tanks are usually Damage Soakers and can also have CC. Does your class deal lots of Damage Per Second (DPS)? Be prepared to give your class one or two attributes, and explain why in short sentences.
Description: This is to be the main meat of your class. Here you are to provide the lore of the class and what they can do. Don't overdo it though. One or two paragraphs is fine.
Key Abilities/Skills: Here you can list up to five skills/abilities the class can perform that defines what the class is all about. Depending on the tier, the class will either have stronger or weaker skills, but they are all to be unique in their own way. The usual template for this one is to put it in a quote box and have it set up like this.

[Name of the Skill]
Type ~ Active
Description ~ Does it deal damage? Or does it heal? How much does it scale up with each level? Does it increase by a certain number, or by a percentage? Does it get a bonus? What does it do? What happens when you use the skill? Is it singular, AOE, or a chain spell? Be sure to be organized with the description. Don't make it into a sandwich where there is ham in one layer, cheese below that, lettuce, then cheese again, then ham, then something completely different, then ham.
Level Cap ~ Normal skills usually have a level cap of 5 while Ultimate Skills have a level cap of 3. All individual classes are to have at least one Ultimate Skills except for Tier 4 classes.

That's the template. Enjoy creating! (Remember that most classes have 4 tiers. And example of an original class line would be Pirates from Maplestory.)

Oh, and don't forgot to mention what the previous or next class will be in the tier line. You can choose to make your Class Tree either complicated or simple and straight like a branch with no twigs.

EDITED: Some people are telling me they don't understand the template at all. Guess I'll have to make an example so you can understand.

Name: Paladin Cadet
Class: Warrior
Preferred Weapons: War Hammers, Maces
Armor: Moderate (Leather, Chainmail, etc.)
Tier: 4
~ Tier 3 - Blessed Knight
~ Tier 2 - Paladin
~ Tier 1 - Sun Guardian
Role: Tank, Support
Attributes: They soak up damage and protect their team mates with minor healing spells and blocking attacks. They also have a bit of Crowd Control.
Description: Paladin Cadets are the starting career of a Paladin. Because most Cadets are inexperienced and are not as enduring, they wear leather armor and chainmail instead of the heavy platemail armor that defines Paladins, but they can still take a lot of punishment. Like all Paladins, they are also blessed by Celestia's light and borrow from her sun to aid in their defense and attacks. They can cast light-based magic to attack their foes and defend and heal their allies.
Key Abilities/Skills:

[Dim Barrier]
Type ~ Active
Description ~ Singular. Targets yourself or an ally. It casts a spherical light shield around the target and protects them from physical and magic attacks. Cannot defend against traps or trap-based attacks. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Level Cap ~ Level Cap of 5.
Lv 1 - Gives an HP Shield of 100 (+10% of the Cadet's HP).
Lv 2 - Gives an HP Shield of 100 (+15% of the Cadet's HP).
Lv 3 - Gives an HP Shield of 150 (+20% of the Cadet's HP).
Lv 4 - Gives an HP Shield of 150 (+25% of the Cadet's HP).
Lv 5 - Gives an HP Shield of 200 (+25% of the Cadet's HP). After the shield breaks of disappears, light will explode around the player in a small radius of 3 feet, dealing 100 Magic Dmg (+10% of the Cadet's HP).

2478980 Are there subclasses? If so, might I suggest making it possible to pick a subclass at the highest tier?

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

If you want. It'll be a lot of work though.

2479091 Well, I was working with someone else who is writing a spinoff of Equestrian Earth, and I made my subclass of crystal mage. I also helped him work out some other things, but it's not solid, and it's not clearly defined yet, but I can help

Comment posted by The Notebook deleted Dec 29th, 2013

Ooo, does this mean I can make black knights, void knights, riftwalkers, clockwork knights, chronomancers, dragoons, luner archers, solar guardians, pyromancers, aquamancers, zodiac warriors, crystal riders, biomancers, dust knights, mist soldiers, fog wraiths, shadow duelists, necromancers, death knights, and magic puppeteers?!

Oh oh and what about golemancers and heloemancers! Or um I misspelled the second one uh its the blood magic users

Comment posted by Mixer deleted Dec 29th, 2013
Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Template or no show.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

I forgot to add armor.
And Notebook, Level cap for skills or no?

Nxegex
Group Contributor

What is this? CHAOTIC FINALLY REVEALED THE LEVEL CAP TO US?

Name: Clockwork Knight
Teir:4
Preferred Weapons: Spear, Light Lance, Staff
Armor: Moderate Light (Cloth, Light Leather, Thin Chain-mail)
Role: Support, frontline

Attributes: Capable of making up to two active helping units at a time Clockwork Knights use a make up of offensive abilities and summons making them very fragile but useful allies. They prefer to be out in the front-line and using speed to out damage enemies but can sadly be used as cannon fodder.

Description: Young tinkers and blacksmith apprentices dream of going to the front lines, becoming heroes for all to see, these young workers are well read and work hard in their craft eventually making helpful clockwork machines to fight with them, thus they always have at least one active at a time. These are far more squishy then normal knights, using only lighter armor and staff/ spear their speed is very high.

Prerequisite: Moderate blacksmith or engineering skill, high intelligence.

Key Abilities/Skills:

Clockwork Golem:
Active
Summons a weak golem that grows stronger, faster and more durable every level this skill increases. They also remain for 45 seconds after the caster dies in case of resurrection by allies.
Max number : 2
Duration: 10 minutes
Cooldown: 2 minutes

Chime of Speed:
Active
Lvl 1:Gives self a 10% speed bonus. (nonstackable)
Lvl 2: Gives self a 15% speed bonus (Nonstackable)
Lvl 3: Gives Self a 20% speed bonus (nonstackable)
Duration: 2 minutes
Cooldown: 40 seconds

Strike of Steam:
Active
Lvl 1:Deals 120% damage plus an extra 10% as fire damage
Lvl 2: Deals 130% damage plus an extra 15% as fire damage
Lvl 3: Deals 140& damage plus an extra 20% as fire damage
Lvl 4: Deals 150% damage plus an extra 25% as fire damage
Lvl 5: Deals 150% damage plus an extra 50% as fire damage over 20 seconds (Stackable Max 3)
Cooldown: 30 seconds

Does something like this work? Its the first of an evolving chain, Clockwork Knights, then Chronomancer, then Chrono Knight and finally Deleberatour. Ok?

o-o yea I'm gonna have some fun with this.

Comment posted by Vinetion deleted Dec 29th, 2013

Fixed that. Now I'm going to eat.

Name: Chronomancer
Teir: 3
Preferred Weapons: Spear, Lance, Staff
Armor: Moderate ( Leather, Chain-mail, Wood-Plate)
Role: Support

Attributes: Chronomancers have no new offensive skills except for what they have from their previous class, these supportive characters however are not nearly as squishy, and speed is their form of battle. They also prefer to stay out of the way boosting key allies and slowing down enemy groups.

Description: Clockwork Knights discover Chronomancy, or time magic. Not being magic users to begin with they are unable to preform many spells but what they can do can easily turn the tide of battle.

Key Abilities/Skills:

Rest Stop:
Active
Select target ally
Lvl 1: Target mana regain speed is increased by 10%
Lvl 2: Target mana regain speed is increased by 20%
Lvl 3: Target mana regain speed is increased by 30%
Lvl 4: Target mana regain speed is increased by 45%
Lvl 5: Target mana regain speed is increased by 60%
Duration: 1 minute
Cooldown: 1 minutes 30 seconds

Mana Block:
Active
Select target enemy
Lvl 1: Target mana regain speed is decreased by 10% for 30 seconds
Lvl 2: Target mana regain speed is decreased by 15% for 30 seconds
Lvl 3: Target mana regain speed is decreased by 20% for 30 seconds
Lvl 4: Target mana regain speed is decreased by 25% for 30 seconds
Lvl 5: Target mana regain speed is decreased by 25% for 1 minute
Cooldown: 1 minute 15 seconds

Slow Patch:
Active
Select a target area, the area grow larger every lvl this skill increases. All enemies in the selected area decrease their speed by the correct amount.
Lvl 1: Decreases speed by 8%
Lvl 2: Decreases speed by 14%
Lvl 3 Decreases speed by 18%
Lvl 4: Decreases speed by 27%
Lvl 5: Decreases speed by 32%
Active time: 45 seconds

Clock Forword:
Active
Select target ally
Lvl 1:Gives target a 15% speed bonus. (nonstackable)
Lvl 2: Gives target a 25% speed bonus (stackable max 2)
Lvl 3: Gives target a 30% speed bonus (stackable max 3)
Duration: 1 minute

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Don't forget Tier rank.

Name: Chrono Knight
Teir: 2
Preferred Weapons: Spear, Heavy Lance, Staff, Halberd
Armor: Medium Heavy (Chain-mail, Iron-plate)
Role: Support, front line

Attributes: Chrono Knights fuse their time magic and physical skills and are now capable of using medium and heavy armor. By using Their magic to buff allies and weaken enemies, their physical power is also increasing dramatically. They are focused on helping allies while being front-line fighters instead of staying behind boosting.

Description: Chrono Knights discover that their magic is not weakened by heavy armor or weapons and put their rusty skills back to good use, using magic and sword to cut through even some of the more powerful enemies.

Key Abilities/Skills:

Quick Repair:
Active
Select target player, repair all active armor to nearly new status
Lvl 1: Repair all active armor over the course of 2 minutes if both players do not move
Lvl 2: Repair all active armor over the course of 1 minute 40 seconds if both players do not move
Lvl 3: Repair all active armor over the course of 1 minute 20 seconds if both players do not move
Lvl 4; Repair all active armor over the course of 1 minute if both players do not move
Lvl 5: Repair all active armor over the course of 45 seconds if both players do not move
Cooldown: 4 minutes 30 seconds

Strike Break:
Active
Lvl 1: Deals 120% damage plus an extra 10 dps over 2 minutes
Lvl 2: Deals 130% damage plus an extra 20 dps over 2 minutes (stackable max 2)
Lvl 3: Deals 140& damage plus an extra 30 dps over 2 minutes (stackable max 2)
Lvl 4: Deals 150% damage plus an extra 40 dps over 2 minutes (stackable max 2)
Lvl 5: Deals 150% damage plus an extra 50 dps over 2 minutes (stackable max 2)
Cooldown: 1 minute 45 seconds

Rust Area:
Active
Select a target area, the area grow larger every lvl this skill increases. All enemies in the selected area has their armor damaged by 5% every 4 seconds.
Lvl 1: Area effected for 32 seconds
Lvl 2: Area effected for 40 seconds
Lvl 3 Area effected for 48seconds
Lvl 4: Area effected for 52 seconds
Lvl 5: Area effected for 1 minute
Cooldown: 3 minutes

Vital Age:
Active
Select target enemy, inflict damage per second depending on skill lvl, you may select only one opponent for this skill until it runs its course.
Lvl 1: 5 dps for 15 seconds ( stackable max 2)
Lvl 2: 3 dps for 30 seconds (stackable max 3)
Lvl 3: 1 damage per second, damage doubles every 2 seconds for 1 minute (Does not stack, but continues effect.)
Cool down: 45 seconds

Is this Ok?

you might want to make a different starting class for this to come from. doesn't really make sense for a blacksmith engineer to become a universe breaking mage. (not even hyper advanced humans have cracked this yet.) also clock forward says passive. you can't cast passive abilities. that's why they're passives

this one says Tier 3 as well, and i guess you meant for it to be tier 2?

this class doesn't really elaborate on the "time" aspect either. isn't the class supposed to increase the abilties that you have already made?

I'm just going to watch this, although if I don't see a decent truenamer template (for once) in a week, I might take a stab at it. That class always gets shafted in RPGs of all types.

That should be fixed and I'm thinking up more skills. They aren't easy to think of. I'm more used to debuffing then buffing.

than go with that. not everything needs to be nuke nuke nuke.

also when he said "tier rank" he means the classes tier rank the skill tier ranks.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

I did mean the Tier of the class. After all, we have to know how power the class is on the ladder.
And are there any previous classes to it? That's why I specifically mentioned the least amount of classes you'll make is 3. You can use Mage as the Tier 4 class and just focus on making Tier 3, 2, and 1.

Your now confusing me.

I currently have a google doc open that i'm listing a "Compendium" on.

this will other wise be known as the longest post on this blog. :trollestia:

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

That is fine. You can provide a link to the google docs if it turns out to be too long. Just be sure to give me the name of it at least.

Sorry Chaotic Note, i didn't have alot of time, the stupid computers only work for 30 minutes at a time.

2480519 No no no, that's just the background, clockwork knight is a starting class what you enter the game as, and its focused on using time as a worp effect, effecting one player or area to make time go slower or faster depending on what is being used. They don't boost health or defense or anything but speed is in its power

2480729 tier 4 classes aren't your starting class. Tier novice is the class you start the game as. chaotic says so at the top.

... I think I understand what your saying. No there aren't it's a full on support class, although I might add some sort of attack... I'm not sure.

I think I get what your saying though.

Comment posted by The Notebook deleted Dec 29th, 2013
Comment posted by Vinetion deleted Dec 29th, 2013
T6

Name: Anti-Armour
Class: Ranged
Armour: Heavy
Tier: III

Attributes: Class specifically designed to engage enemy tanks and other heavily-armoured units at beyond the enemy's range. Also capable of taking multiple hits due to their heavy cast armour.
Description: The Anti-Armour class is, predictably, all about taking out enemy units encased in heavy armour. Armed with an early crossbow, they carry various types of arrow, such as heavy, armour-piercing lead bodkin arrows, and also lethal barbed arrows for more thinly armoured targets. Unfortunately, the crossbow prototype is just that, early. A very long reload time of around five (5) seconds between shots forces the user to make every shot count. The unit's own heavy armour is worn to protect it while reloading. Crossbow failures are also a problem Anti-Armour troops must deal with, and such a failure can take up to a full minute (60) to fix. Due to the failures and slow reload time, the class tends to get minced in close quarters combat despite its heavy armour. It excels at medium-range engagement where its arrows still have maximum penetration capability, but is not so close to combat it can be endangered with heavy mêlée weaponry.

Key Abilities/Skills:

Anti-Armour
Passive
Tier I: All friendly classes within a ten-metre radius deliver 5% extra damage to targets with Heavy Armour. (Unstackable)
Tier II: All friendly classes within a ten-metre radius deliver 10% extra damage to targets with Heavy Armour. (Unstackable)
Tier III: All friendly classes within a ten-metre radius deliver 15% extra damage to targets with Heavy Armour. (Unstackable)
Tier IV: All friendly classes within a ten-metre radius deliver 20% extra damage to targets with Heavy Armour. (Unstackable)
Tier V: All friendly classes within a ten-metre radius deliver 25% extra damage to targets with Heavy Armour. (Unstackable)

Dispenser
Passive
Tier I: All friendly ammunition-using classes within 5 metres will recharge one unit of ammunition per 2 seconds. (Unstackable)
Tier II: All friendly ammunition-using classes within 5 metres will recharge one unit of ammunition per 1 second. (Unstackable)
Tier III: All friendly ammunition-using classes within 5 metres will recharge one unit of ammunition per 0.5 seconds. (2 ammunition per second) (Unstackable)
Tier IV: All friendly ammunition-using classes within 5 metres will recharge one unit of ammunition per 0.25 seconds. (4 ammunition per second) (Unstackable)
Tier V: All friendly ammunition-using classes within 10 metres will recharge one unit of ammunition per 0.25 seconds. (4 ammunition per second) (Unstackable)

Advancing In Another Direction
Passive
Tier I: When no friendly units remain in a 25 metre radius, unit speed boosted by 5% for 10 seconds or until entering within 25 metres of a friendly unit. (Cooldown: 30 seconds) (Unstackable)
Tier II: When no friendly units remain in a 25 metre radius, unit speed boosted by 7.5% for 10 seconds or until entering within 25 metres of a friendly unit. (Cooldown: 30 seconds) (Unstackable)
Tier III: When no friendly units remain in a 25 metre radius, unit speed boosted by 10% for 10 seconds or until entering within 25 metres of a friendly unit. (Cooldown: 30 seconds) (Unstackable)
Tier IV: When no friendly units remain in a 25 metre radius, unit speed boosted by 12.5% for 10 seconds or until entering within 25 metres of a friendly unit. (Cooldown: 30 seconds) (Unstackable)
Tier V: When no friendly units remain in a 25 metre radius, unit speed boosted by 15% for 10 seconds or until entering within 25 metres of a friendly unit. (Cooldown: 30 seconds) (Unstackable)

Hope I haven't missed anything, I'll get working on the preceding Tier IV class as soon as I can.

2480736 I was going off of the eqe stories I've read, using that as my starting point

Name: Crystal Mage (Geomancer subclass/specialization?)

Tier: 3

Class: Mage

Role: Support/ dps (depending on skill selection)

Attributes: Uses crystal magics for combat. With buffing skill selections, the crystal mage can fill in for a stringer support class. With combat focused skills, the crystal mage can become a frontline fighter or tanking support. Choosing one of two ultimate skills, the crystal mage can reign over the battlefield with a crystal golem or a storm of debuffing crystal attacks.

Description: After studying magical crystals the crystal mage has learned to harness them and use them as weapons and even shields. The crystal mage strives to find balance through duality, helping friends and harming enemies in equal measure, however; the crystal mage can choose to focus on damage or support, reflecting their personality. With a higher durability than most mages, the crystal mage can chose to use medium armor and fight with weapons, however this limits the ability to cast spells and increases the cooldowns. Default equipment for a crystal mage is light armor with a staff for a focus.

Abilities:
Crystal Rain (Active):
Creates a hail of crystals in and area, damaging all enemies within range. Increaseded levels improve damage and attack radius.
Lvl1: Deals 20 damage in a 5m area. Cooldown: 10 seconds
Lvl2: Deals 35 damage in a 10m area. Cooldown: 10 seconds
Lvl3: Deals 50 damage in a 15m area. Cooldown: 15 seconds
Lvl4: Deals 65 damage in a 20m area. Cooldown: 15 seconds
Lvl5: Deals 100 damage in a 25m area. Cooldown: 20 seconds

Fortress (active):
Creates a wall of crystals to block enemies and protect allies. Increased levels give Fortress more health, and add a secondary , entrap effect.
Lvl1: Crystals hp: 175 (was put in for figures I was given, can be changes, as with all damage figures)
Lvl2: Crystal hp: 230
Lvl3: Crystal hp: 290. Entrap: if targeting an enemy, Fortress will surround the target, making them unable to move around.
Lvl4: Crystal hp 350
Lvl5: Crystal hp: 450

Hinder (active):
Hinder fires a crystal at an enemy to impede their movement. Increased levels slow target further and add encase effect.
Lvl1: Hinder slows the target by 20% and lasts for 5 seconds.
Lvl2: Hinder slows the target by 35% and lasts for 7 seconds
Lvl3: Hinder slows the target by 45% and lasts for 10 seconds. Adds Encase effect. Encase holds the target in place for 3 seconds before Hinder.
Lvl4: Hinder slows the target by 55% and lasts for 15 seconds. Encase lasts for 5 seconds.
Lvl5: Hinder slows the target by 70% and lasts for 20 seconds. Encase lasts for 7 seconds.

Blink strike (active):
Teleport a short distance and do a double attack with equipped weapon.
Lvl1: Blink Strike has a range of 5m
Lvl2: Increases range to 10m
Lvl3: Increases range to 15m
Lvl4: Increases range to 20m
Lvl5: Increases range to 25m

Retribution (active):
A physical attack that deals damage proportional to damage received. Can only be charged by taking damage. Retribution does not work on boss monsters.
Lvl1: Retribution deals 1.5x the damage of the last attack received.
Lvl2: Retribution deals 2x the damage of the last attack received
Lvl3: Retribution deals 2.5x the damage of the last attack received
Lvl4: Retribution deals 3x the damage of the last attack received.

Crystal Protection (Passive/active)
Creates a thin layer of sharpened crystals to protect the user.
Lvl1: Crystal protection adds 10% to armor rating. Deals 5% of physical damage taken back to attacker.
Lvl2: Crystal protection adds 15% to armor rating. Deals 10% of physical damage taken back to attacker
Lvl3: Crystal protection adds 20% to armor rating. Deals 15% of physical damage taken back to attacker
Lvl4: Crystal protection adds 25% to armor rating. Deals 20% of physical damage taken back to attacker. Unlocks secondary ability, Fracture. Fracture sends out the crystal layer as a blast of razor sharp crystals dealing damage equal to 25% of armor rating (not including Crystal protection) but reduces armor rating by 30%

Wrath of the Mage (Ultimate. Sustained):
The caster channels all their anger into increasing attack power, but at the cost of severly reduced armor and health. Increases attack speed and gives all attacks "Entropy" effect, causing random status effects.
Lvl1: Attacks deal 200% damage, attack speed is increased by 50%, health is decreased by 25%, armor rating is decreased by 50%.
Lvl2: Attacks deal 300% damage, attack speed increased by 100%, health is decreased by 50%, armor rating is decreased by 100%
Lvl3: Attacks deal 400% damage, attack speed increased by 150%. Attacks cause multiple status effects instead of just one. If the caster dies while Wrath of the mage is active, all targets affected by "Entropy" have a 10% chance to die (does not work on boss monsters)

Avatar (Ultimate. Activated, summon):
The Crystal Mage creates a large crystal golem to defend the caster and party members and demolish enemies. Only one golem can be activated at one time. Using the spell again will dismiss the avatar. The golem will last until it is destroyed or dismissed.
Lvl1: Avatar has 500 hp. Attacks deal 50 damage and stun for 5 seconds. Attacks against smaller creatures have knockback effect.
Lvl2: Avatar has 1000 hp. Attacks deal 100 damage and stun for 7 seconds. Avatar gains ability to use Fortress, Hinder, and Crystal protection.
Lvl3: Avatar has 1500 hp. Attacks deal 1650 damage and stun for 10 seconds. Avatar gains ability to use Crystal Rain, and Retribution.

2480675 What tier are paladins? If you don't mind me asking

Name: Moonfire Paladin

Armor: Heavy

Role: Tank

Attributes: The Moonfire Paladin gains increased power durring the night. Heavy armor makes the Moonfire Paladin a great tank, but abilities can give the Moonfire soloing ability.

Description: Turning away from the Order of the Sun, the Moonfire Paladin fights for the glory of the night. The rejection of they former order casts the Moonfire Paladin in a bad light, but most Moonfire Paladins are good at heart.

(Uh, someone want to take this and roll with it? I gotta go)

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Have you taken a look at the Pirate class?
That's what I meant by Tiers. Tier 4 are like the basic of classes while Tier 1 are the highest, most advanced classes. To get to Tier 1 classes, you must first go through their Tier 2, 3, and 4

Please edit your first submission if you're submitting the same class. You're taking up too much space with spam and I'm starting to regret my decision.
And Paladins are tier 3, but Applejack is specifically a Paladin Cadet.

Please take a look at 2480876's example, you can see how his matches well with the template.

I'm going to have fun making Arik's dark night class.

This is my forte. So get ready for about 5 classes. Over the next few days. Also, how long are you taking seggestions. And lastly I have my own rendition of geomancer as a subclass. Is this okay to post?

Can I have a list of average HPs so that I can scale damages?

T6

2481062 Getting it to match with your template involved A LOT of scrolling. And typing. My fingers hurt now. :raritydespair:

Everything is so much more clear.

I have to repost the thing though. My computer freezes if I try to edit the origanal post.

Name: Harmony Priest
Class: Scholar (if you'll accept it I can make it to if need be. I know scholars.)

Armor: Light
Equipment: Tomes
Attributes: Buffing. Unlike most Mage classes the Harmony Priest class is about making your team bigger and bigger as they fight.

Description: The Harmony Priest was originally supposed to be the 'Scholar' class but instead became what it is after a side quest was deleted from the game. Made to make sure that debuffing over large areas was contained and counteracted as quickly as possible. They chant the ancient text of their tomes to bless all with the sacred words.
Lacking in any sort of physical or magical attack they are background lurkers who strengthen allies from a distance.

Key Abilities/Skills:

Blessing of Strength:
Passive
Lv. 1 Give all allies inside your range a 15% Melee boost. If they had a debuff lowering the Melee attack strength it is destroyed.
Lv. 2 - Give all allies inside your range a 25% Melee boost. If they had a debuff lowering the Melee attack strength it is destroyed.
Lv. 3 -Give all allies inside your range a 35% Melee boost. If they had a debuff lowering the Melee attack strength it is destroyed.
Lv. 4 -Give all allies inside your range a 45% Melee boost. If they had a debuff lowering the Melee attack strength it is destroyed.
Lv. 5 -Give all allies inside your range a 55% Melee boost. If they had a debuff lowering the Melee attack strength it is destroyed.

Blessing of Speed:
Passive
Lv. 1 Give all Allies within range a 10% speed bonus. If the had a debuff slowing them down it is destroyed. (Stackable)
Lv. 2 - Give all Allies within range a 20% speed bonus. If the had a debuff slowing them down it is destroyed. (Stackable) Cooldown: 2 minutes 30 seconds
Lv. 3 - Give all Allies within range a 30% speed bonus. If the had a debuff slowing them down it is destroyed. (Stackable) Cooldown: 3 minutes
Lv. 4 - Give all Allies within range a 40% speed bonus. If the had a debuff slowing them down it is destroyed. (Stackable) Cooldown: 3 minutes 30 seconds
Lv. 5 - Give all Allies within range a 50% speed bonus. If the had a debuff slowing them down it is destroyed. (Stackable) Cooldown: 4 minutes

Blessing of Mana:
Passive
Lv. 1 All magic costs 5% less mana within your range. (stackable)
Duration: 5 minutes
Cooldown: 1 minute
Lv. 2 - All magic costs 10% less mana within your range. (stackable)
Lv. 3 - All magic costs 15% less mana within your range. (stackable)
Lv. 4 - All magic costs 20% less mana within your range. (stackable)
Lv. 5 - All magic costs 25% less mana within your range. (stackable)

Blessing of Reduction:
Passive
Lv. 1 (Self inflicting only) All blessings can be used faster (10% Cooldown reduction)!
Duration: For the Battle.
Cooldown: Only usable again during the next battle.

Blessing of Defense:
Lv. 1 Grant a 30% defense increase to physical and magical attacks for all allies within range. (Stackable)
Cooldown: 5 minutes
Lv. 2 - Grant a 40% defense increase to physical and magical attacks for all allies within range. (Stackable)
Lv. 3 - Grant a 50% defense increase to physical and magical attacks for all allies within range. (Stackable)
Lv. 4 - Grant a 60% defense increase to physical and magical attacks for all allies within range. (Stackable)
Lv. 5 - Grant a 70% defense increase to physical and magical attacks for all allies within range. (Stackable)
Lv. 6 - Grant a 80% defense increase to physical and magical attacks for all allies within range. (Stackable)

Blessing of Accuracy:
Lv. 1 All ranged weapons have a 45% accuracy bonus. (Not stackable)
Duration: 15 minutes
Cooldown: 5 minutes
Lv. 2 - All Allies using ranged weapons have a 46% accuracy bonus. (Not stackable) Cooldown: 4 minutes
Lv. 3 - All Allies using ranged weapons have a 47% accuracy bonus. (Not stackable) Cooldown: 3 minutes 30 seconds
Lv. 4 - All Allies using ranged weapons have a 48% accuracy bonus. (Not stackable) Cooldown: 3 minutes
Lv. 5 - All Allies using ranged weapons have a 49% accuracy bonus. (Not stackable) Cooldown: 2 minutes 30 seconds
Lv. 6 - All Allies using ranged weapons have a 50% accuracy bonus. (Not stackable) Cooldown: 2 minutes

Righteous Calling: All Allies get a 10% increase on everything. Debuffs have no effect during this skills duration.
Cooldown: 20 minutes
No Leveling.

Notable Harmony Priests: Nuage Notebook

I think this is how that would work.

you're thinking of Tomes which is a book. Tombs are crypts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 189