Celestia & Luna 2,705 members · 4,439 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey! I'm Fluxercry, and maybe you've heard of me but chances are you haven't! Now, I'm working on a new feature called "Weekly Watch" in which I head on over to a group and read and leave meaningful feedback on at least the first chapter of every new story posted in the main folder for that week. This is my second week with the project and I'm excited for this group! I love Luna, and some of the best stories I've read on this website are about Celestia. Since this group doesn't appear to have a very popular "main" folder, I'll be watching the Luna, Celestia, and Luna & Celestia folders for new fics starting tomorrow. If you post yours somewhere else and I don't read it, then sorry! :fluttershysad: If this happens and you want me to read it then feel free to contact me.

I'll be featuring 1 story in my conclusion at the end of the week, granted any of the stories I read are worth featuring. :rainbowderp:

Last week I watched the Rainbow Dash group. if you feel like experiencing a small (or large) dose of awesome, then head on over to my conclusion for last week and check out last week's featured story, Unicorn Syndrome by AndrewClocksin. :rainbowkiss:

Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to your feedback! :pinkiehappy:

Weekly Watch now has a group! if you want to follow my watch or just read the best of what I've read, go ahead and join the Weekly Watch Group!

2136347 Id like some feedback between the interaction between celestia and luna in the first chapter of my story, The tailor and her recurring customer Part 1

I'm only reading and giving feedback on stories added starting tomorrow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3