Celestia & Luna 2,708 members · 4,442 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I decided to make this thread to have fun with our beloved characters and how they would react to the brony fandom. It can be a fun way to pass the time while waiting on updates to our favorite stories and such. I always wondered how our beloved characters especially our beloved Princess Celestia would react to things in the mlp fandom from fanart and fanfiction to dA groups like SE and NLR, different portrayals. I think we can do a setting as a normal day in Equestria and the internet is all the rage in Equestria and everypony is excited about it and that there is a fandom about them. Now lets start the story as a fun game to pass the time. :pinkiehappy:

I posted this on the Protect Celestia group and trying to get more defense for Celestia, who is the most hated character in the mlp fandom.

i'd expect luna to cry tears of joy and well the rest to be creeped out imo

I always feel that they would react more aggressively to the fact that they are fictional or at least perceived to be. It would take quite a bit for that shock to wear off.

They'd probably react the way the writer decided they'd react.

Be careful, you might cut yourself on my comment.

1103274 Reviving a thread...

Personally, I wouldn't be shocked if they were to react with disgust and revulsion.
In fact, I would be counting on it. Thus, if they were to ever appear on this very planet and discover our...
Less than savory details of them, I would be sure to keep a cyanide pill, pistol, or something on hand to off myself quickly, mostly out of sheer shame, humiliation, and what not.

I imagine this would be one of their reactions to our sheer depravity.
Woe is to the ones who create rule 34 of them, for a quick, painless death is out of the question.

Pinky's reaction

Rest of Mane 6 staring in shock.
Celestia still wearing her smile
Luna rages outside

I too like to nekro funny threads. :trollestia:

They'd definitely be in shock.
Especially if they looked up My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on Google Images without Safesearch.:pinkiesick:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9