Changelings Need Love Too 2,334 members · 1,542 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I'm working with a scenario where changelings are feeding on the love of the Mane Six. Part of my headcanon for this is that, when the Six freely give their love to a changeling, instead of having it tricked out or stolen, they also impart a touch of their Elements. This, in turn, flavors their love in a way that normal ponies don't.

I've got two ponies set:

1) Pinkie Pie's love is absurdly rich, and tastes, as one changeling puts it, like 'Bubblegum Fudge'. (This being Pinkie, she turns around, makes actual bubblegum fudge to see what that tastes like, then gives the rest to the changelings.)

2) Applejack's love carries the smell and taste of Cider, but with a bitter undertone. ('The bitter truth').

I'm running into a bit of a blank on the rest of them, though. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the love of the other members of the Mane Six would taste like to a changeling?

6399021 Twilight tastes moldy.

or musty, like an old book

Rainbow would taste like the air before a storm, full of an electric tang. Twi would taste musty, with lots of layers, and with a background of hayburger and salad.

Fluttershy would likely have natural taste to it and it would likely be a bit subdued in flavor
Rarity maybe wine/or high quality champagne

What would the love of the Mane Six taste like?

DELICIOUS.

idk, I usually don't subscribe the 'love having a food flavor' thing, but this is pretty interesting. And I always liked the idea that love given freely would be somehow superior to stolen or 'tricked' love.

Fluttershy's should taste like wet dog, or some other less than pleasant animal smell. lol
Rarity's should taste like flowers and hairspray.

i can see rarity love taist like high end fancy wine or something like that
rainbow dask um I guess like nos or octain, or jet fuel,
fluttershy I don't knew
twilight before become alicone mold dusty books
twilight as an alicone, love would taist like dusty book with a hint of honey

Rarity love would taste like smoked salmon.
Fluttershy love would taste like, oddly enough, meat.
Pinkie Pie love would taste like chocolate.
Rainbow Dash love would taste tangy.
Applejack love would taste like apple.
Twilight love would be a little musty.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8