Changelings Need Love Too 2,334 members · 1,542 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

for my story i am thinking to addibg more changling races other then chryilis and aqua, wat others are there???????????????????????????

There are no others in canon. Just make up your own.

I have made up one of my own in particular. Is that okay if I describe them to you?
Because if you want, you may borrow them into your story if you'd like. :raritywink:
Or you could take Dropbear's advice and make up your own, too.

Comment posted by Prince_Staghorn deleted May 8th, 2014
Comment posted by Prince_Staghorn deleted May 8th, 2014

3260604 Oookay, wow. Thanks for providing us with the information.

Just as an FYI, this art and this info was made up by a number of different artists, and anyone who decides to use these different types of changelings ought to find the original artist and make sure to credit them. People put work into this stuff, it's only fair to give them a shout-out if you use it.

3260602 lol, King Giritana and King Darakari.:rainbowlaugh:

3261914 I did in the original post:twilightsmile:

but note, some of the info is actually just mine

3262265 yes

3262509 I don't see where you did, sorry. Can you point out to me? I know, for example, that Miasma, Caliphora, Myxine, and Ambrosia all belong to Siansaar but I can't see anything on the info you've given that says so.

3262522 When I originally posted in my blog quite a while ago... I gave proper credit where credit was due with info I didn't make up. with the stuff I did make up, I just looked up images on google.

also the obviously hand-drawn ones on lined paper are mine and mine alone

3262681 I don't see a link to, or mention of, your blog post with that information here. If I hadn't asked, how would I have known where to find it? Maybe you should add such a link.

3262691 I did now, but I just deleted the posts here to avoid this whole thing now.

3262770 :rainbowhuh: Okay. I don't see why you needed to do that.

3262780 I regret forcing my headcanon upon anyone reading the thread:twilightsmile:

3259935 Pretty much every color you can think of, you just have to look in the right places. Although some colors are actually adapted to help them blend into their surroundings. We manly use our colors to help light up darker areas in our home and it also is the same color as some of the glow worms that live in the deep part of the cave that my hive call's home.

3371652 The link doesn't work.... Ima cry now:fluttercry:

3373422 copy and paste it to the URL?

3375789 Wow that is real cool! Though some groups split off from the main group of the hive and form their own hive or swarm. These are the proto-hives, they are usually formed with around 10 to 50 members and conduct underground and in the shadows far away from their origin hive so they are not attacked and forced to return, of killed. Yet most of these proto-hives are driven by a sort of religion or believe that their current Queen is not worthy of her power. They are not very common though but when they form and if left long enough either create a new changeling hive all together or after enough time they can evolve and form a new species. Essentially that is what happened to mine home, yet we were found and are now just forced to work and bring all of the recourses harvested from the mountains to the main hive. We also double as a maximum prison to the swarms crown for my homes location isolates it far from most civilization. Manly because we live deep inside of the mountains north of the Crystal Empire. There is a surprisingly large amount of deep caves and caverns inside of the mountain range and it is rich in gold.

No........................... We just really try to keep it a secret. Now I feel stupid

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23