Game Crossovers 5,493 members · 4,423 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey all.

I'm a pretty new fanfic writer. My only posted work so far is this, though that's not super-representative of my usual writing styles. Working on three different stories at the moment, but the first I'm releasing (oddly the most recent to come into my head) is an MLP/Advent Rising crossover. I was a big fan of the game, and always had my own ideas of where the story might have gone had it not bombed. Then, the other day, I had a completely random shower realization that you can actually fit the MLP world into the AR universe pretty much perfectly, and get a neat story. :pinkiegasp:

And as I felt I had to write the first few scenes, right off, I figure I might as well just put them up. So anyway, I'm looking for someone who might like to pre/proof these as they go up. There probably won't be any sort of schedule to these, :unsuresweetie: just whenever I get the urge to write about Gideon and friends.

Peace

That game needs a sequel.
And better gameplay.:facehoof:
I can't proofread for you, but you've got my attention.

Yeah. From what I understand, a sequel is pretty unlikely, because of the rights issues with Majesco, as well as the financial failure of the first. :raritydespair:

that game was awesome it seems few people know of its existance kind of sad really :fluttershysad:. Had a hero who literally started as nothing and became much more skilled and evolved into a bad ass

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4