Game Crossovers 5,474 members · 4,413 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Blue, green or red? What's the best choice?

Wait, white? Since when was there a "white" ending? Do you mean Control, the Blue ending?

Either way, I always pick Red.

Choice 1: Destroy all sentient robotic life inthe Galaxy.
Choice 2: Do what the Illusive Man was intent on doing.
Choice 3: Do a softcore version of what the Reapers intended to do.

#Decisionsdecisions

I generally go with blue. The results kind of suck the least.

It's all a conspiracy! Shepard really was indoctrinated all along and him shooting the things broke the crusible so it wouldn't work!

green first than red when i saw the theory of sheppy being indoctrinated. i honestly want everyone except timmy boy to have a good ending but bethesda screw us all over with that weak and half assed ending choices. NON of the choices worked with me

Red would destroy all synthetics, and the A.I pointed out that's also part of his very being, hence the potential for glowing scars/ eyes. If I understand/ remember it correctly, yes, the Reapers would be destroyed, but so would Geth, EDI, and others like Shepard would be crippled or killed.

Blue creates an A.I. based on Shepard that controls the Reapers and could be argued that galactic peace is forced.

Green is what benefits everyone the most. Organics all achieve "perfection through synthetics", and the rest achieve "understanding". A.I. like EDI or Legion (if he were still around) would be just as capable of not just having both their initial understanding of things like fear or love, but feeling it themselves as if they were people from the start, Reapers like the Husks might be back to their old selves, and that's the start. People like Joker shouldn't have a problem with a birth defect like brittle bones, and even if that's wrong, the Reapers are essentially walking data banks of all the previous cycles, who's to say they don't have an answer to things like Joker's disability?

Shepard dies in three of the four endings, but green feels like the best option in the long run.

My bad, dude, didn't mean to be rude.

Don't worry about it, I thought it was white. I'm glad you corrected me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10