Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

So... I've done something similar on other sites and I'm absolutely sure I can get some kind of reaction here as well.

right now I have 5 working decks, with 2 of them complete and ready for a tournament and the other 3 as works in progress.

My first finished deck is a Crystal Beast deck that also runs a couple of E-HERO cards, mainly Neos and the attribute Heroes like Absolute Zero, Great Tornado and Gaia.

The second one is a Watt deck that I put the legal version of The Seal of Orichalcos into. (The one that came with the Yugi's World Legendary Collection.)

The third deck (and the one I'm currently working on) is a Chaos dragon deck. Took a lot of the cards from Dragon's Collide and put them in here and swapped out Chaos Sorcerer for Envoy of the Beginning. Doesn't work as well as I'd likebecause of the number of high level monster's, but I don't have much in the way of level 4 and lower light/dark dragons...

The next deck I have is an Exodia deck. Pretty straight forward, but I decided to use a different draw engine than most. I'm using Cards of Consonance and White Stone of Legend with Blue-Eyes. Works real well to because that combo is a plus 3 in addition to thinning out the deck for Card Trader.

Last deck I have is a Synchro deck that has two different builds. One build if strictly for Sun Dragon Inti and Moon Dragon Quila. The second is a Stardust Dragon deck built specifically to get Stardust and his various forms out as soon as possible.

Well, that's my decks, what about you guys/girls? Anything you wanna brag about?

My decks irl:
Basic run of the mill spamy samies.

and basic agents with tour guide and such.

DN and Ygopro:
Name a deck and if I haven't already made it I have tried or I am about to make it.
But I mostly stick to my psychic/Dhero synchro deck.

I never could get behind Psychic monsters.... Synchro, most definitely, especially the Signer dragons, but psychic monsters confuse the hell out of me and annoy me to no end most times...

I have a plant deck that's amazing. Lonefire Blossom is OP.

I don't own a single card, but my favorite five decks to run on Duel Network are my:

Gimmick Gears (combines elements of Gimmick Puppets and Ancient Gears)

Basic Gishki (no Constellar Ptolemy 7 and Hieratics bullshit)

Heraldic Beast/Rank-Up Magic/Chaos Numbers

Tech Genus

Arcana Force

I have 2 (mostly) complete decks.

First is a Cyber Dragon Fusion deck that focuses getting out Cyber Twin Dragon who is lethal when his power is doubled by either Power Bond or Limiter Removal. This deck tends to catch people off guard because EVERYONE runs Cyber Dragon for support and I use it as the main focus. This deck is not bad with Syncros and Xyz either. Number 61 is really easy to pull off and I can around its inability to attack directly by double overlaying a Gaia Drake on top of him.

My second deck is just your average Elemental HERO deck. I wish there were more useful Water HERO monsters because Absolute Zero is downright evil, especially when combined with Mirror Gate. "I can now take control of your monster AND all your other monster are dead, lol!"

Cyber Dragon is damn EVIL if you can play him right.

A lot of people I knew back in Key West would play plants just because they had Lonefire. I'm not a big fan of plants, but I do love Black Rose Dragon and the way she looks. :rainbowkiss:

Those are some pretty good looking decks. I've been trying to get enough Heiratic cards to build a chaos deck around them, but it's been tough going....

Yeah... I know what the majority of those cards do and I still have no idea how to play Psychic. Gimme a good old fashioned Blue-Eyes beatdown any day.

1348567 Oh, I love the new blue eyes cards coming out.

I know!! Imma buy two of the deck and build from there! there's a TON of potential for the new support and for Azure-eyes Silver Dragon in particular. Could put him into a Gemini deck and just PWN with it!

1348580 Nah, the real star of the deck is Blue eyed maiden.
She's the real heavy hitter.

Oh yeah. That's one hell of an effect. WAY better than Decoy Dragon if you're building a blue-eyes deck

Zoom zoom
Group Contributor

I have a Haroldic Beast, and a Battlin Boxer Deck. Nothing really past that. I'm more into Vanguard these days.

I hardly get the chance to play with my cards anymore but I have two different decks; One is a spider deck which runs an Uru for assrape (When I can summon it) and the other one is a mix between dark magician and six samurai... don't ask me how that came about, I have no idea. All I know is, it works... somehow.
My best deck on DN is a Blue-eyes deck which focuses on getting my Blue-eyes out of my deck and onto the field or in the graveyard, so I can use dragon's mirror and whip out ultimate, switch it for shining, then use another dragon's mirror to grab dragon master knight. When it works, it's great.
I have two other decks on there, an Ojama deck which focuses on high defense monsters like the King and labyrinth wall and Ojama country to switch their stats.
My last deck is copied from a deck that Twilight uses in the "Dueling is Magic" series on here. If you haven't read it, it uses Endymion cards and Arcanite magician.

I've seen the fic. It's pretty good, can't wait for an update. I've also seen a similar deck used IRL and it worked fantastically. I just wish I had the cards to build it myself...

1350843 Have you got a DN account? I'd love to duel you sometime. You seem like a guy that has a good idea of strategy.

I do, actually. I'm under Dragon_angel665 on there. I don't have a deck that I'm happy with there, yet, though. I'll have to put one in before I duel anyone.

1353090 I'mma add your ass... and maybe the rest of you. Later. If I have the time.

Well for me I run a dragunity deck. The only problem is i don't have phalanx (sorry i probably spelled it wrong) so i can;t use the deck to the best of it's abilities. Oh if anyone wants to duel me my dueling network user name is alycat2211. Love to see what decks you all have. :pinkiehappy:

Also does anyone have any suggestions that would work in a different dimension deck. :twilightsmile:

Quick Rulings question:

If I used Summoner Monk's effect to summon a monster, then used it and the monster I summoned for a synchro summon, then turned around and brought Summoner Monk back with Call of the Haunted, can I use his effect a second time for another summon?

I bring this up only because I have a ton of time on my hands, and lately I've found myself practice dueling against my other decks and this combo just hit me about ten minuets ago.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21