Ponies, Big and Small 1,138 members · 1,050 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

This is just a thought but i was thinking of Luna's dream walking powers and dream manipulation and iv read some stories where inside dreams she can basically bend and shape reality to her whim as well as discord himself.... so why isn't there any macro/micro stories out there like this yet. I don't really know what kind of backstory this story might have or who Luna could be playing in the dream with but i think its still a great idea no the less.

Just imagine the situation's and adventures Luna could create in a world she has complete control over.

Hell imagine how big she could get giga, tera, god like SIZE!!!!!!

or how small she could make someone.

Anyway i just thought id through this idea out there.

thanks for reading.

Firstly, please, for the love of pony, learn to spell and punctuate correctly. :pinkiesick:

Now, on to your idea. I can see some potential here. Luna seems to have absolute control of any dream she enters from what we have been shown, at least to the point that she can move things around, shift and change the shapes of items, etc...

Who is to say she could not, in a dream, make a pony the size of a house? The size of a fly?

If she could do it to others, then doing it to herself would likewise be no issue.

Well if your interested you can have the idea. like i said i am just getting this out there.

iv actually got a little synopsis for how the story might go:

After a particularly boring day luna decides to see if she can find more excitement in the world of dreams. the first dream she decides to see taillights little dragon first seen as she's hardly got to know him. when she enters though to her surprise she finds spike's dreams of himself been as small as a grain of sand exploring the vast landscapes of Twilight's body. Confused by this she confronts Spike and to his embarrassment he tells here he secretly has a macrophillia fetish and begs her not to tell a soul. Luna then decides that Spike could just be the very entertainment she's looking for, so she promise Spike she wont tell on him but only if he beats some games based on his fetish she's made for him in her dreamscape. With no other choice Spike agrees but in a world entirely controlled by Luna what hope does Spike have of winning this games?!

and iam guessing the grammars terrible here too right -___-.

You know Ponies Dream of Electric Sheep shows that even Derpy can be giant in a dream so........

I wrote a fic where Spike is exploring Twilights body at the grain size. Not a dream, though.

Lol I just found this thread and ironically my first story was based around Luna doing something similar but with manipulation the size of herself and Celestia

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8