Warrior Cats 230 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

If you could make the species of Ponies into different clans what would you name them? Just giving ideas to all Warrior Cat fans :pinkiehappy:

Pegasi = StormClan

Unicorn = SparkClan

Earth Ponies = ForestClan

Info on Clans:

StormClan: HeadStrong bunch of Warrior's have a bit to much Faith in themselves...it also is useful and reckless...their territory is in the far west by the Mountain's foot..

SparkClan: Wisest bunch of Warrior's also weakest clan since they prefer to persuade than fight....territory inside the Caves...

ForestClan: Funniest and the strongest Bunch of Warrior's wise and fast...barley get themselves Caught when spying...territory is in the forest....above the Caves of SparkClan....

These are mentions to help anyone....hope you like in

AMBERFORE IS OUT PEACE

Master Lyra
Group Admin

As much as I like this series, this is just... I don't think these two shows could ever possibly mix in a manner that would seem right. Some crossovers aren't meant to be made.

When I see stuff like this I am reminded of this fact.

Sandtalon
Group Admin

I don't know.. I'd prefer to sort characters into existing clans as a form of literary analysis and characterization.
But nevertheless, that is a neat idea. :twilightsmile:

nightmareluna2282
Group Admin

That's pretty cool.:rainbowdetermined2:

Just helping any pony who needs help :twilightsmile:

twilight517828
Group Contributor

so celestia luna and twilight are exiles:pinkiegasp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40

twilight517828
Group Contributor

1943650 or
Alicorn=hope clan? Mabye :applejackunsure:

I guess you can say that but what about the Alicorns?

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

3919972 there the leaders of each clan [Candace is probably leader of this universes crystal ponies] When a leader is made by...lets just use starclan, they are given the abilities of each clan [to keep things balanced]

Ok, I'm officially confused, so your saying it's like the cats with nine lives who get to be leaders, the alicorns get to be leaders?

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

3925233 yup when you go to there moonpool thingy to become a leader you gain the other two traits

The Moonpool you mean? So the alicorns go there to receive their leader name and get the traits of their clan?

...........................................................................................................................I'm still confused.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14