Celestia Is The Best Pony 2,888 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I wanted to take a moment and let you all know I updated the rules posted on the group's main page. I recently encountered a rapefic that was added on here. The rules update specifically notes that trollfics and rapefics are not allowed. I realized that my rules were vague in regards to these two types of fics. I don't care for them at all. Though, I'm not trying to knock those of you that do. It'd just be best to keep them off this group. Especially if we want to show Celestia the proper love she deserves. :twilightsmile: So please, do not post any troll or rapefics. If found, they will be removed.

Oh, and just a friendly reminded, try to keep your stories posted to a maximum of two folders. Thank you. I'd also like to say how very pleased with this group and it's awesome members! :yay: If any of you should have any questions or concerns, simply post a comment or PM me.

Have a great day and remember - Celestia Is The Best Pony! :pinkiehappy:

2127956 Why no rapefics? ;_;

To be honest I haven't been paying much attention to this group, but I understood that those types of fics were never allowed.

I do have a question on clopfics

But she DOES receive the proper love in the fic in question! You really did judging the book by the cover here!

If I was to hazard a guess... it's because those mischaracterize Celestia to a great extent. And also the concept is extremely objectionable

Rapefics with Celestia are rather rare (especially with humans being the victim), so these are a minor problem but Trollfics...yeah.

What's your question on clopfics? If it's because I allow them on here, it's A. Mainly because there will always be cloppers and not all clopfics with Celestia are bad. and B. Mature romance stories like mine that feature tasteful clop. I couldn't post my story on your group because of the mature content. That's partly why I made this group in the first place.

Acutrally my question is what restrictions do you have clop fics, any type that aren't allowed and so forth. I've toyed with the idea of bringing in clop fic on PC but I know that we would have to have rules for what is allowed.

Well aside from the obvious ban on rapefics, I don't have any real restrictions per say. From what I've seen in the clopfics and mature romance fics posted here, they all seem quite fitting to this group. Should I ever stumble onto anything too over the top, I'll be sure to make note of it. But aside from a few stories, most of which were obvious trollfics, I've had no real issues with what clop has been posted here. In fact, clop makes up the minority of what available to read here. Hope that helps answer your question.

It does, and thanks. I think for now I'll keep the ban and continue to send those who want Celestia clop fics your way.

Okay, that works for me.

Oh, and to reply to your comment on the other thread I posted. I never made this group to compete with or outshine yours. I just wanted a place where friends, followers, readers and I, myself, could post any fics (mature or otherwise) showcasing our love and respect for Celestia. I never dreamed it would grow this much. That's why I just felt like posting a thread about how much this group has grown. :twilightsmile: And I must say, I'm glad to know your group is out there doing the same for Celestia. :yay:

Honestly I think yours came first.. *checks stats* ok so mine did come first. When PC hit 200 members I mentioned how much we had grown and how surprised that we had that many people join. Never once did I thought when I founded the group that we would 100 members let alone 200.

You are right we are not competitors, hell if Luna and Trixie can fifteen bajillion groups dedicated to them than Celestia can certainly have two. Our mission is the same, show the world who Celestia really is.

Our mission is the same, show the world who Celestia really is.

Nicely put. That's my goal with this group. While I'm a big fan of Luna, there is just something you can't ignore or resist when it comes to Celestia. Maybe it's her mane or the pure white of her fur, it could even be the look in her eyes when she smiles, but simply put, she is just incredible. That's why I don't like it when people sully her good name or make it sound like she willfully and spitefully banished Luna to the moon.

Once and a while I like to take a look at the profiles of new members, it is surprising how many of them are Lunar Republicans, a group we would have originally thought to have been... well our enemies, but now that makes me happy that even some of the biggest Luna fans have joined a group dedicated to Celestia. I like to think now that the fandom is changing and is accepting that Celestia is in fact a good character. Hell I got Luna's Paladin on our side, he isn't too amused with some of the crap placed on Luna/

Of course that are still the bashers but new tyrantlestia fics are few and far between and really don't seem to do well anymore. We may be winning the fight in the long term.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15