Celestia Is The Best Pony 2,887 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I think Celestia should have been the only one to retire and Luna be the primary ruler. Considering that she been rulling for a thousand years and Luna have been at it for like... a couple of years at most I think it only fair. Granted I mainly thought this because I want to see Celestia solo adventure (maybe have Discord join in) but you get my point.

What do you guys think?

I... Actually kind of agree with that. Let there be more Luna. Let there be more Nightmare Nights. :rainbowlaugh:

When you really look at it, Celestia was the actual ruler of Equestria while Luna just sat beside her most of the time.

"Fair", as if that has any meaning here? It's not like being the ruler is a good thing, it's incredibly stressful. Luna also lived a stressful life. They're retiring because it's time for them to actually LIVE, not because "I've had my turn being the biggest and best" which is how you're putting it. Big difference in being an autocratic ruler and being a celebrity.

They both deserve to just kick back and enjoy the nation they created instead of always cleaning up after it or suffering because of it.

Yes, but counterpoint: Celestia wants to be with her sister, not to reclaim Luna only to part ways again after a few years thence to see each other at holidays and funerals.

I'm still a bit indifferent on their whole retirement ploy..... but not in the way of how I was in the past though. :/

This is probably what she is doing while she is retired, and it seems as if she is enjoying it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7