Celestia Is The Best Pony 2,887 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
TalB #1 · Mar 20th, 2022 · · 1 ·

Would you ride on Celestia if you were given the chance to?

I also have a question.

Would you ride Princess Amira? If she had asked you to do it, would have saddled her?

You can take my question indirectly (in an adult way) if you want. Then I expect a more interesting answer from you.

If she offered me, I would most likely say yes. However, I don't see a reason to why they would need saddles. As someone who watched G1, Megan, Danny, and Molly were able to ride the ponies without them very easily. However, we will never know if any of the G4 ponies are rideable especially since so many of them are smaller, but that could be due to them being foals. Then again, the adult ones do look like they are possible especially those such as Celestia herself. BTW, I would be stoked to ride the former ruler of Equestria. Unfortunately, the only scene of any human riding a G4 pony is an edited scene from the Friendship Games where Rainbow Dash is riding her pony counterpart, and that was taken out for some reason.

With her consent, of course.
Consent is sexy.

Would rather cuddle. Riding feels demeaning. But if she was willing I would be sure to give her lots of pets and ear rubs while we did so.

...Just don't fly.:pinkiesick:

The way she is shown in that fanart, she probably can't fly, but she could if you adjust the saddle to release her wings.

It's too bad Megan didn't appear in the FiM series, because I'm sure that Celestia wouldn't mind having ride on her on certain occasions such as this one.

On a saddle? Out and about in a large green field? Flying?! Hell to the yes!:yay:

With her consent, of course :trollestia: :rainbowlaugh:

If you look at the way she is shown, she actually looks like she is enjoying this. For me, it would be an honor to ride the former ruler of Equestria. I would even ask her to fly me to the heavens if I could. Another thing is that she would probably be one of the few ponies that can probably support a person of my weight, thought that's probably the case for many of the adult ponies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10