Celestia Is The Best Pony 2,897 members · 2,600 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Celestia & Discord look really cozy next to each other as they watch the sun being set (by Celestia herself, of course).

It looks to me like love is in bloom for these two.

And by the way, I ship these two.

No thanks I wouldn't ship these two even if you gave a billion of dollars

I'm with 6810044 here, I just can't see these two together. While it is a nice picture. I just can't ship Discord with anypony but Fluttershy.

Oh.

Well, personally, I dislike Fluttercord.

Similar to what you think, I just don’t think the two of them fit together.

The reason I like Dislestia is because I find their personalities would go perfectly together, and I see a lot more connection between the two.

... Connection? (I say incredulously.) Those two have been at each other's throats... Okay that's exaggerating it but Discord is just too immature and Celestia is very serious... Okay she does have a playful side. But it's like... Rarity and Spike. Celestial being Rarity and Discord being Spike. One is mature, older, and wiser. The other still sees the world as just a great big adventure. A Child being with an adult at the simplest.

Thank I will ship fluttercord

The only other pony I might see with Discord... Twilight, believe it or not. He could be the perfect amount of Chaos to her too Orderly world and she can bring some Order to his overly Chaotic world.

I would probably ship another alicorn to princess Celestia

You got that right instead discord is just like a young child who cause oddness

Problem being, there are no male Alicorns! Unless she's Bi but the only available one would be Twilight. And, well... Yeah.

Fluttershy can read him like a damn book, there's also the love between the two, I would ship anyone with princess Celestia rather than have discord having her

True what I mean is that I ship twilestia and good God I feel the hate rising about what I typed

Last I recall, alicorns are a race of ponies. Celestia can still go out with either a unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony.

True, but the only way Celestia could find someone she can love is if they never heard of her or actually want to know her as a pony and not a princess. But that's basically impossible as the only ones who can get close to her are nobles and they just want political power, wealth, and her body. That's why I like Celestia romance fics.

Ever heard of “No Nose Knows”?

Yes. But I didn't like it that much. Have you read the story, 'The Princesses and the Human'? I found it a good read.

No.

But, I’d certainly like to know where to find it.

I can send a link if you like. There is some clop, but it comes much later in the story. Just a fair warning.

Oh.

Well, sorry. M Rated stories aren’t my shtick.

It's fine. I can tell you which chapters have clop so you can skip them if you want.

Here's another story that is T-rated called Cowboys and Angels. Have a look.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25