Star Trek Ponies 503 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

:fluttershysad:
Just saw the report in BBC World News.
So long, Mr. Spock.

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

-Leonard Nemoy

I learned about it on CNN. His death was then pushed to the back burner when it turned out Congress can't decide how much money to throw at the Department of Homeland Defense.

Ohh... Such a shame :ajsleepy:

"we are assembled here today to pay final respects to our honor dead. yet it should be noted in the midst of our sorrow this death takes place in the shadow of new life the sunrise of a new world a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one and we will not to beat his profound wisdom that these proceedings. of my friend I can only say this of all the souls I have encountered in my travels his was the most...human." - James T. Kirk's Eulogy to Spock from Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.

We will miss you Leonard Nimoy.

I actually heard about it while playing Star Trek Online... There were a bunch of people at the shipyard on Qo'onos talking about something going on out on Vulcan... I didn't know anything about it until I asked and they told me it was a memorial for Nimoy... I went out there and parked my ship in orbit with the other for like four hours in respect...

We have, and always shall, remember you, Mr. Nimoy...

From now on, Star Trek Online players, on the date of his death, February 27th, we should all make the trip to Vulcan and pay our respects at his memorial.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9