Discord/Celestia group 879 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Eddy13
Group Contributor

I know what the final episode implied with who Discord ended up with, but come on, let's be honest on how it really is. It was shown in "Between Darkness and the Dawn" that Celestia would be able to cut loose more upon retiring, meaning that things would be in a perfect position between her and a certain draconequus after Twilight took the throne (provided she forgave him for the whole 'Grogar' thing). I'll be honest, I was kind of hoping that was the direction that plotline would be heading (if anything then to avoid the pairing that was hinted at in 'The Last Problem'). Of course, even though it appears the writers missed an opportunity, it wasn't explicitly said outright about Discord's relationship status, so we're still free to think what we want.

Come on, let's face it. Discord would make Celestia and Luna's retirement a lot more entertaining!:twilightsmile:

I agree with you on this.

Finally, someone who doesn’t think FlutterCord is canon.

Eddy13
Group Contributor

:twilightsmile:Helps that I prefer to see Fluttershy with a certain blue speedster. I'm a little shocked at the route they implied with her too. It's almost like they were deliberately trying to torpedo FlutterDash.

It’s hard to say on what the apparent intentions were.

With Rainbow Dash and Applejack, I’ve always seen their relationship as more like sisters than anything else. Mainly because of their interactions. In retrospect, that’s how I’ve always seen the relationship every member of the Main Six shares with one another.

Discord and Fluttershy, I’ve always seen as just deeply close friends.

I can't confirm, yet I ain't capable of denying what you say... Well played.

i want to think Celestia retired so she can have a relationship with the god of chaos without freaking everyone out.

I am not against FlutterCord, but Dislestia is OTP for me:pinkiehappy:

It's not like they say it out loud about having or not romantic relationship. Episode 26 can be interpret however we want. I was mostly interested in if Spike obviously haven't ended up with Rarity, than does he have any romantic relationships in the future (preferably Sweetie Belle)? And where is Flurry Heart?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7