Sweetie Belle 1,641 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I'm trying to make a list of all the stories Sweetie Belle dies in (so I can write a story where sweetie is flooded with their memories, yes I know horrid:pinkiecrazy:) in essence Sweetie gains a unique ability I can only describe as interdimensional Anamnesis and Oneiromancy...(taking inspiration from the 'the after' project) the sweetie verse is the place all the sweetie belles that have died go (which is also kinda in her skull for the moment) till the B plot is handled.

plot A is discord taking notice of her and taking her on as a student
plot B is her abilities and how they're driving her into madness (the same madness discord deals with, being aware of every timeline/story he's in)
plot C is the secret he's keeping that will spoil the whole story if I tell...:ajbemused: so don't ask

I'm working on subplot B and need help making a list of all her counterparts deaths

In order to do this, I need to make a list of all the stories she has died in and how... This would be fine if I had the patience to comb through every single fic on this site but iI was hoping that asking the community if they remember a story she's died in would help speed things along...

in summary, I'm asking the fandom if they have read or written a story where she dies and if they'll link me to them:scootangel:
link to the project

I've read stories she's died in that don't have the right tags

Like all of them all of them?!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4