Sweetie Belle 1,642 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Tk
Group Contributor

Actually, I'm still off in ponder-land, hoping that my lazy brain will kick itself in the flank and get motivated to write another pony fic.

It's something I haven't done in a long, looong time so I'm a bit iffy on the idea :rainbowwild:

Until we meet again Sweetie Belle fandom, I may/may not have a story written for this site.

Good luck! :pinkiehappy:

best wishes.:pinkiehappy:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

So, you're planning on writing a story, but you aren't sure what it's going to be? Sounds like you might need a prompt.

How about your story involves me (Sweetie Belle), Gummy, marmalade, and some waffles?

--Sweetie Belle

Tk
Group Contributor

1149284 1149651 1150045

Thanks for the support guys!

And Sweetie Belle, that sounds like one sweet story prompt! (No pun intended okay I totally meant to use the pun. Get it? I said it's a sweet prompt, and the prompt you gave me involves marmalade? Eh?)

:ajbemused: Tk, the joke isn't funny if you explain it :facehoof:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Tk, has anypony ever told you you're waffling? :unsuresweetie:

It seemed like a fun prompt, though. Any scenario I can think of combining those four things instantly becomes funny. :scootangel:

--Sweetie Belle

SilentBelle
Group Contributor

1149175 I am always willing to offer assistance in writing. Whether it's just tossing ideas around, editing or proofreading. I like to help when I can. Toss me a PM if you want my assistance or opinion on something.

~SilentBelle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7