Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,771 members · 1,118 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So, I'm starting a story about vamponies, and I was wondering if anypony had any ideas or advice for me.

(Oh, and if anypony would like to edit or something, that'd be awesome too)

I have no Idea :twilightblush:. I'm thinking about trying to write a fic about Vamponies as well, but That'll be later, after I get farther with my current story. (That, and I'm still fairly new to writing. I want to get better before trying something else while working on current ones.)

2304740 I would like to edit. Send me a transcript of your first chapter.

Oh my God! There's so much blood! Who knew cutie crusaders would have so much blood?

Anyway, how about doing the story completely from a vampony perspective? Have a character start out by saying they never chose to become a monster. Have it run down it's efforts to fight the onslaught of vampirism running through it's veins by feasting on Flutterpie's cupcakes and forest rabbits, never fully sedating the insatiable thirst for pony blood...;-) :twilightsheepish:

2305111 Ehh, that's the thing...I don't have any chapters out yet. :twilightsheepish: But I will gladly let you edit.

2305339 A baby first chapter was born in my head.

As HooScootaloo said, please make it bloody, although he didn't say it in those exact words, I am. So yeah, pretty please. :applecry::pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by Starlight Shadow deleted Dec 4th, 2013

Okay, Night Crawlers is officially a thing, now to buckle down and make a first chapter. Or...a prologue...
*Gets idea and runs off to writing desk*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8