Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,769 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Since Halloween is next Thursday, I'm curious: what plans have you guys got for Nightmare Night?

I was planning on a zombie thing... But that won't make it in time:ajsleepy: And I'm going to wear all camo to school that day (I plan on being a crazy bloody soldier:pinkiecrazy:)

And my physics class is chunking pumpkins:pinkiehappy:....FOR SCIENCE!!!:pinkiecrazy:

:trollestia: There may be another soon

I will wear every hat I own at once.

Soldier would be proud :pinkiehappy:

I'm gonna be dressed up as a vampire for a haunted house that I'm working at

I'm gonna dress up as a friar and condemn all those who dress as harlots and Jezebels as I perform exorcisms on those afflicted by the epilepsy by the dreaded demonic noises of dubstep.

MAHAL NA AMA, PAGBIGYAN AT PATAWARIN MO ANG MGA MYA SALA SA ARAW NA ITO, KAMING MGA MAKASALANANG ANAK MO SA MADILIM AT MASAMANG MUNDO, HINDI NILA ALAM KUNG ANO ANG GINAGAWA NILA

Totally going to be dressed as the guy that hands out candy as I drive my van around the city. :scootangel:

Nothing. I stopped that when I was in grade five.

2043842 I'll probably dress up, but no trick-or-treating. That's the one thing that sucks about getting older. I'll probably do what I did a few years ago just black hair dye, dark clothes, and a fake blood bag.

I was going to dress as Slendy, but I couldn't find a full body skinsuit. So, I'm probably just going to wear every day clothes and use facepaint to make it look like I'm dead.

going on a ghost walk dressed in a ghost costume with a gasmask :derpytongue2:

2043957 *pulls out holy water and starts throwing at you* The Power of Christ compels you! The Power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you to give me $10!

Seriously i need cash

2045303 are you my mummy? Muuuuuummy? Mummy where are you?

2044794 a van with 'Free Candy' painted on the sides?....

2045720 oh good, a German! Give me some beer!

Well I was Planning to be Death but I already Used It....
So .. I Decided to be Jeff The Killer and Scare the Shit out of Everyone!!!! The Next Year I will be Slenderman :D

Ps: I need a Hoodie and some Acid for burning myself

2043842 Well I for one have a gas mask and full decked out camo gear, lets just say im putting the fear back in Halloween. :3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21