Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,768 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So currently i'm in the process of rewriting part of the first chapter of my fanfic to properly address my decision to make the protagonist a batpony. He's not a vampire per-SE, but in my headcanon they share very similar attributes and do feed on blood on occasion, but it's more of a rare treat or indulgence than a necessity.

Would it be appropriate to add my fic to this group when i'm through changing the first chapter? It's a post-apocalyptic adventure fanfiction set in a land far from Equestria, but the protagonist is a batpony with similar abilities compared to a "vampony", and has to deal with things like being nocturnal and so on.

drinks blood and has bat wings is nocturnal

close enough for me. :pinkiehappy:

yeah

If it bites and bleeds its victim then it belongs here

1301172 I'd go with yes.

If they drink blood and have nocturnal tendencies, then I'd call them a vampony.

I would say so.
But in using similar logic, would my story, A Sanguine Dawn fit here? The protagonist and his entire family are basicly vampires, but the story doesn't focus on this point. It actually focuses on him escaping his sin-filled past and starting a new life in Equestria... So could I technically put it here in this group? :rainbowhuh:

Why not, it has vampires.

Well... they are technically demigods that draw their strength from the blood of mortals, so yeah. I guess so. :applejackunsure:

Heh. This made my day.
Quite sad, really, if a 5 second movie clip made my day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11