Unusual Mac Ships 396 members · 222 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40
Shrapmo
Group Admin

What is your favorite Mac Ship? Or one that you would like to see more of? If you could write any Mac ship you wanted, what would it be? Inquiring minds (ME) would like to know.:duck:

1491865 FlutterMac is my favorite Mac ship.

The ship I would like to see more of is PinkieMac. My third favorite Mac ship :pinkiehappy::heart::eeyup:

Fluttermac is cute as hell and probably my favourite. Though, I'd love to see a good Rarimac.

1491865 Twilight x Big Macintosh
the smartypants issue must be resolved :twilightblush::heart::eeyup:
plus

Shrapmo
Group Admin

I love me a good PinkieMac!!!
I have high hopes for the end of Pinkie Pie the MatchMaker!!!:eeyup::heart::pinkiehappy:

Shrapmo
Group Admin

Me too, total opposites go good together.

1492075 PinkieMac is an awesome ship, no?

Shrapmo
Group Admin

I don't know why, but they just seem like they would go good together.:twilightblush:

Either MacDash or RariMac.

As for what I'd like to see more of... LyraMac or Cloudchaser/Mac.
Something interesting.

Shrapmo
Group Admin

Oooh, getting nice and complex there!:rainbowderp:

1492083 its got a group too: TwiMac
good fics to check out are Sparkling Cider, Old traditions, and Canterlot Courtship
I just see them having some interaction here and there in show and its sooo da'www

Shrapmo
Group Admin

Oh I know it! I've been a TwiMac fan since I read Sparkling Cider. Good stuff.:rainbowkiss:

1492229 I would say Twilight would be my preferred mare for Mac...or vise-versa
Some other Mac ships around here have been done really well too
Mac-Dash, FlutterMac is always cute, ZercoraXBM, Celestia, Luna, and even one where it was MacXTwi&Trixie

I'm not a fan of LyraBon or FlutterMac, so it's something to cure both problems.

1491880>>1492075>>1492081 So you all like Pinkiemac do you? Well then gentlemen (and potentially ladies) feast your eyes on this!

TwiMac is always good, though I'd really like to see some more variation. MacinTavi or Derpintosh, or example. :eeyup:

1491865 My favorite Mac ship is CheeriMac. I really like them together. They're both level-headed ponies who I think would be great as a couple.
My second favorite Mac ship is TwiMac/AppleMac (I can't decide which one I like more). The whole smartypants thing needs to be resolved and...
I just like AppleMac, okay? Stop judging me.

Comment posted by Brony of Truth deleted Aug 12th, 2013

1491865 MacxHarem where he gets all the mares!

:eeyup:X:yay:
:eeyup:X:twilightsmile:
:eeyup:X:rainbowwild:
:eeyup:X:trixieshiftright:
:eeyup:X:raritywink:
:eeyup:X:pinkiehappy:
:eeyup:...:ajbemused:
:eeyup:X:derpytongue2:
:eeyup:X:trollestia::heart:

1491865 Celestia/Mac. Because the only one I can remember is that one by Aegis Shield.

Or if that's too much, I'll settle for a Pinkie/Mac. There can never be too much Pinkie/Mac.

s1

1491865 1492312 1492099
I would like write Mac shipfics:
Big Mac:eeyup: X Slendermare the r63 version of Slenderpony.
I would like someone write this in a shipfic more on the idea here.

A shipfic feature a r63 version of Iron Will and normal Big Mac.

Screwball X Big Mac shipfic
Big Mac x Nightmare Pie

I would like to see a Gilda X Big Mac shipfic where Big Mac got accidently transform into a griffon and get the attention of Gilda.

CeleMac/Maclestia because....

Shrapmo
Group Admin

:yay:Yeah gurl!!!

Did you just call me a girl? But yes, yeah. Search Maclestia on DA and that is the only thing that pops up.

Shrapmo
Group Admin

I did not call you a girl, that is just something I say in real life when I approve! So... can we be expecting a Maclestia from you anytime soon???:pinkiehappy:

... I have four ideas for the ship but I have to admit that while I can do one-shots pretty well, doing multi-chap fics are a pain in the ass.

Shrapmo
Group Admin

Multi-chaps can be a tough one, the story I'm working on right now (the one besides the MacDash) is a very long story, I've rewritten the first chapter twice now and I'm still not satisfied!!!:twilightangry2:

Well one of them can be made into a one-shot, and still show a good slow progression of romance.

Shrapmo
Group Admin

True, a good example of that is Fun by BlackM, besides people love long one-shots!

Still got to figure out how to flesh it out

Shrapmo
Group Admin

Just take your time with it, no need to rush. If you want a pre-reader I'm more than happy to help.

Well got to get started on it first, and I may take you up on that if I can ever write the damn thing

Shrapmo
Group Admin

Would you mind being my pre-reader as well? Still haven't gotten one yet.

Depends on you want me to do, I'm crap for most grammar and spelling issues

Shrapmo
Group Admin

No worries, I'm a grammar kind of guy so I would just be sending them to you to make sure they read well and are consistent.

Shrapmo
Group Admin

I have the prologue to one story ready for reading right now, wanna take a look at it?

fluttermac

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40