Trollfics 496 members · 843 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Has anyone ever written a story just so they could get as many downvotes as possible? And what would happen if someone did?

What if there was a group dedicated to worshipping terrible stories? Where people post stories with the intent to get as many downvotes as possible? Where downvotes are not just accepted, but encouraged? Where the downvote button is actually a sign of respect?

That'd be a cool group. It would also turn the rating system upside down. Not to mention forcing the mods to read page after page of terrible fanfiction.

So what do you guys think? Should I found this group? :trollestia:

3615769 WAT? :rainbowhuh:
I guess that answers the first part of my question.

3615657 I remember ocalhoun writing a purposefully bad story to get a story with more downvotes than upvotes. He went to different groups and we all contributed the worst ideas we could possible conjure into a single story. This is what he came up with using the site's suggestions as to what makes a bad fic.

Not to mention forcing the mods to read page after page of terrible fanfiction.

Technically, they already have to look over really bad fanfics from time to time. I imagine that it can't be easy.

3615839 Need some help?

:rainbowkiss:
Came here to post that.
Saw that it was already done.

:twilightsmile:
Well done, my minion, well done.

Seeing that there are people who actually do this, I might as well go ahead and found my group.
And it shall be glorious! :trollestia:

Remember that group I was going to start? The one dedicated to downvotes?

Well, It's Finally Here! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10