Adventure Fics of ALL Types 1,132 members · 4,367 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hey, you want action? You want ponies with keyblades? You want to see Sora and some side characters tearing heartless apart in Equestria? Look no further than A Heart Eclipsed! It's got action! It's got romance! It's got a cast that is half gender swapped. Read it!

4525729 Same deal, Read mine and i'll read yours. And Finally, YES somebody came out with a KH-MLP crossover.
LateBronyWriter

Okay, read your story, not sure that I liked your genderswaping the mane 6 and 'Celestia' but it does help to drive home how it is a different universe when you add small different elements Though I personally didn't like it that much. I also had trouble with what tense you are using, are you telling it from a first person of Sora's perspective or is it more of a third person with Sora's thoughts thrown in. Honestly I liked how you managed to convey Sora as a sorta badass but it's difficult to follow the shifting viewpoint at times.
What I did like is your action scenes. there is a huge difference between ' Applejack throws a punch' and 'arching her back in a straight line Applejack swings her muscled forearm into the changeling's face with a sickening crunch' that you do a really good job in describing. Your action scenes flow well are easily understood and flowing together in a way that allows the reader to picture every swing of Sora's oathkeeper.
All in all I'm definitely looking foreward to Sora's next fight in Equestria and hoping that the mane six and Celestia can get in on that sometime soon!
Catch you later
LateBronyWriter

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6